11-24-08, 12:29 PM   #1
xxGrimReaperxxxx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Some type of buff mod

I use spartanui... it's great... but it's buff bar/debuff bar for myself and my target are not. Just wondering if there is something similar to the standard blizzard ones (icons not bars) that i can use to make spartanui 100% in my eyes.
11-24-08, 12:41 PM   #2
khurzog
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by xxGrimReaperxxxx View Post
I use spartanui... it's great... but it's buff bar/debuff bar for myself and my target are not. Just wondering if there is something similar to the standard blizzard ones (icons not bars) that i can use to make spartanui 100% in my eyes.
i just did the same thing, switch to spartan from pitbull/kgpanels/chincilla....i kept my macaroon but am having to keep bartender "running" in the background to avoid major errors. as for buffs, i had the same problem, and as a rogue, it wasnt showing my poisons (maybe just because they are 70+ and its not updated) so what i did was reduce my old pitbull frames down to nothing but the auras and position those where the spartan are, then go into the spartanUI.lua (in the addons not the wtf) and set the buffsize to 0 for player and target (near the top, the first two) i left party alone, though i might fix those in the future. i have to keep pitbull around anyways for my raid frames, so i figured this was the easiest way. but if you didnt want a complete unit bar mod just for buffs/debuffs maybe buffalo will be goodhttp://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s/buffalo.aspx
11-24-08, 12:55 PM   #3
khurzog
A Frostmaul Preserver

just to clarify, to remove the spartanui buffs, open ..../interface/addons/spartanui/global/spartanui.lua

then on lines 41 and 58 replace so it reads ["buffSize"] = 0,

that will remove player and target buffs and debuffs. to remove party/pets/etc they are below this in the same format
11-24-08, 12:56 PM   #4
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Satrina Buff Frames 3

You can choose if you want just icons or bars, where they are positioned, and lots more. Has SharedMedia and ButtonFacade support as well.
11-24-08, 01:09 PM   #5
xxGrimReaperxxxx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
didn't find an option in buffalo for target buffs/debuffs does satrina do that?
11-24-08, 01:17 PM   #6
khurzog
A Frostmaul Preserver

one more thing im unsure about with sparta, you might notice before me since i dont plan on getting in a party today. does it show party targets? i have a feeling its lacking more than i realize. suppose ill have to rig pitbull to show those as well. going to be a pain if i have to disable their entire party units
11-24-08, 01:48 PM   #7
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by xxGrimReaperxxxx View Post
didn't find an option in buffalo for target buffs/debuffs does satrina do that?
Yes, as far as I know it can even show stuff like your party, focus, pets, etc.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Some type of buff mod