10-25-10, 11:32 PM   #1
cascadian
A Murloc Raider
Automatically opening Inventory in an Auction Housee

I apologize in advance if this has been covered somewhere; but if it has, I've missed it.

Everytime I go to an auction house and click on an auctioneer, I want my inventory bags open so I can post items, etc. Is there some reason that Bliz hasn't set the bags to open automatically when you do that. I find it irritating to have to click on my bags after clicking on the auctioneer.

In addition to nUI+, I use Auctioneer Suite and Bagnon. Is this something that could be incorporated into nUI, or am I missing something (probably real obvious)??? Thanks.

10-26-10, 12:15 AM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Perhaps there's an option in bagnon - there's certainly one in arkinventory - to automatically open the bags at the auction house (or the bank, or...)

10-26-10, 01:38 AM   #3
RVCA18
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Chmee View Post
Perhaps there's an option in bagnon - there's certainly one in arkinventory - to automatically open the bags at the auction house (or the bank, or...)
There is an option in Bagnon under Automatic Display. I believe the setting got wiped or it was moved from an automatic function to an optional one on an update.

10-26-10, 05:46 AM   #4
ShadowProwler420
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

The Appraiser tab in Auctioneer has a list of your [auctionable] inventory (not to mention it automatically undercuts the lowest price in the AH for that item -- which you can manually change prior to posting it if you don't like the price).

10-30-10, 02:49 AM   #5
Memyselandi
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
You want Scott to implement kind of SHIFT-B automatic? ^^

Last edited by Memyselandi : 10-30-10 at 02:51 AM.

11-04-10, 03:49 PM   #6
cascadian
A Murloc Raider
Thanks

Thanks for the helpful comments. There is an option in Bagnon that I had missed. I appreciate the help from the nUI community.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » Automatically opening Inventory in an Auction Housee