12-24-11, 11:31 AM   #1
Dzus
A Murloc Raider
Exclamation New RDX user

Ok, I am a RDX noob and I know this may or may not make me look like an idiot. I have been trying to get my chat frame where I can see it and read it. the anchor has it set to bottmleft and I am trying to make it larger and move it above the interface where all my actionbars and character portrait is located.

1) if I use the offset x/y will that move everything where I need it ex: the entire chatframe with text input included?
2) if not do I have to use the offset x/y for the chatframe AND text input exclusivly inorder to move both where they need to be?

I am freaking lost at this point, trying to use the offset x/y like macromedia is not working. I know the x/y is probubly totally diffrent but if there is any help out there can I get some info on how to move thsi stuff and lock it into place where I wont have to do this each time I log in?

Thanks for all the help in advance.
12-24-11, 12:00 PM   #2
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
Hi Dzus

The window is docked to the screen point.
Right click on the anchor point to undock it and to move the window where you want.

And yes, moving a window, will also move his content.

Cheers
Sigg
12-24-11, 12:11 PM   #3
Dzus
A Murloc Raider
awesome, that fix everything. Thanks

Now when I try to show the micro bars ex: Bag, LFG/LFR via blizzard ui it brings up an error and the theme I currently use disappears. what am I doing wrong?
1) I would like those to show if at all possible
2) is there a way to save my current profile on the toon I configed everything on so I can tweek it for use on other toons?

I have read some of the post like the rogue "custom" script I need to use for my rogue and druid in stealth however my social "icon" is gone and like previuosly stated the blizz ui conflicts for some reason. anyway I can fix that or is that all on Blizzard? and again thank you so much for the help it is all greatly apreciated.
12-24-11, 12:21 PM   #4
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
I supposed you try to enable stuff from the Show/hide Blizzard panel. Please for the moment let them all disable.

I started to upload some themes updated.

There are new windows available in each themes, like the micro menu bar, the bags bar, the extrabar, you can open/close them using the desktop tools.

A theme is not link to a character. If you log back with an other toon, you will see all the themes
12-24-11, 01:08 PM   #5
Dzus
A Murloc Raider
Ok, well I will leave the blizz ui off that way it wont conflict, but is there a button lock that I can turn on and off? I used to use dominos but RDX is an epic addon I will use exclusivly now and wont change it ever. (Thank you with much love for making RDX!) I just need to unlock all my spell buttons so I can rearrange them so there are in thier place. I have macro buttons on my actionbars but they are in the wrong place and I dont want to duplicate them so they will be in the right places so I can reset my keybinds.

Ah nvm I figured it out, its a shift left click option that is built in. However, is there a way to make this option where it doesn't use the CDs you have when you moved them?

Last edited by Dzus : 12-24-11 at 02:14 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » New RDX user