12-15-10, 07:43 PM   #1
danowar
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Not sure what this is.

Not sure what is going on here, but let me explain and maybe someone can shed some light.

I have a toon in the Stonetalon Mountains and after updating some addons (not nUI) I have noticed a icon on my map (Carbonite map, minimap, and default World Map) that shows us when a player is controlling one of the Krom'gor demolishers. This icon is a circle with a arrow pointing in the direction of travel. When I target one of these demolishers, the nUI HUD have a tribal looking MB overlayed on the target health bar.

I did not notice this icon before updating some addons, however it may have been there. I probably have never targeted one before either, so have never seen the MB overlay.

The reason I am asking this question here is because of the change to the nUI HUD.

Is this a feature of WOW I have not noticed until now, or do I have some addon doing something goofy?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Danowar

12-15-10, 07:58 PM   #2
danowar
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
UPDATE:

I just realized I had been using the textless HUD mod for nUI until yesterday, maybe why I haven't seen the MB overlay until now.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Not sure what this is.