01-25-11, 04:52 PM   #1
Faiden2
A Kobold Labourer
Map resizing in combat

Hi whenever im in combat and try to check my worldmap it wont resize to the full view of world map. It sticks to the smaller map untill i get out of combat, and i can see how the map changes but always in the smaller mode.

Sometimes when i try to do this and i get out of combat the bigger "worldmap"
gets the same size as the small map and saves that way.

The only way is to reset the settings from another character or resize it yourself manually

Something thats really irritating is when i check my world map and get attacked the world map stays BIG and i cant minimize it to a smaller version without closing it. I toggle big and small map with my "M" key.

best wishes Faiden.

02-21-11, 06:54 PM   #2
danowar
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Same problem here, I didn't notice it until I started using ElvUI (TukUI). Are you using one of those? I have a post on those forums, I thought the issue was linked to that.

02-23-11, 11:01 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Faiden2 View Post
Hi whenever im in combat and try to check my worldmap it wont resize to the full view of world map. It sticks to the smaller map untill i get out of combat, and i can see how the map changes but always in the smaller mode.

Sometimes when i try to do this and i get out of combat the bigger "worldmap"
gets the same size as the small map and saves that way.

The only way is to reset the settings from another character or resize it yourself manually

Something thats really irritating is when i check my world map and get attacked the world map stays BIG and i cant minimize it to a smaller version without closing it. I toggle big and small map with my "M" key.

best wishes Faiden.
I can solve your problem about checking your maximized Carbonite map and getting attacked while it is open: In the upper right corner of the map frame there are two small "boxes". Right click the one farthest to the right, and choose the "Hide in combat" option. At the first hint of combat, the map will hide and after leaving combat will re-appear the way it was when you were attacked.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Map resizing in combat