01-10-13, 12:56 PM   #1
aracthebold
Premium Member

Premium Member
mining node

Hi,

The mining nodes seem to be "off" in a few zones. Townlong Steppes seems to have the Valley of Four Winds and Krasarang wilds, and the Jade Forest seems to be Townlong Steppes.

edit:

also seems the same for herb nodes in the same area's

Thanks

Last edited by aracthebold : 01-10-13 at 07:15 PM.

03-14-13, 08:37 PM   #2
Katocalypse
A Defias Bandit
Gather icon is so very tiny

The icons on the map appear to be there, just so teensy weensy, you have to hold a microscope up to your monitor just to see them. This is the gatherer node, the yellow one that appears when a node has been found. The icon for the possible locations is sized correctly and scalable, but the other one, the yellow one, is not scalable and is the tiny one.

Last edited by Katocalypse : 03-15-13 at 07:09 AM.

03-15-13, 06:47 PM   #3
Katocalypse
A Defias Bandit
Found the fix

So, it's called Minimap Node Glow Display and it's in the Mini Map Options. I adjusted it and my yellow micro dots became visible again. Weeee.

03-15-13, 11:35 PM   #4
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by aracthebold View Post
Hi,

The mining nodes seem to be "off" in a few zones. Townlong Steppes seems to have the Valley of Four Winds and Krasarang wilds, and the Jade Forest seems to be Townlong Steppes.

edit:

also seems the same for herb nodes in the same area's

Thanks
I had this problem a while ago... What I did to fix it was delete the nodes and re-import them..
There are still nodes that are not in the database.. Like the ones in Townlong steppes. (missing a lot of ghost iron nodes.)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » mining node