06-13-07, 07:05 AM   #1
WeeBaby
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Question Bongos2/FuBar conflict?

So I changed from Titan to FuBar and I am happy with the change. Was playing this evening and noticed a wierd issue. When I would change toons I would have to go into the Bongos2 menu and set the bars up again, save the setup and everything is good. Log out and into another toon, same thing. Go into menu reset bars up and save. Log out of that toon and back inot one I prevuously had redone and have to redo the action bars again. I have several toons (bit of an alt junkie) and after awhile this got annoying. Everytime had to redo the action bars. Started expermenting and shut the Bongos2 plugin for FuBar and problem went away. The bars configuration stayed how I set it up before logging out of that toon. Anyone ever heard of this? Should I give up and try a new barmod? If so, which one? Need something simple to use. Thanks all!

06-13-07, 08:29 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Is it possible that you were using character specific profiles instead of a default profile?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-13-07, 09:10 AM   #3
secutanudu
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
I've been getting profile issues with Bongos2 as well. I do use the FuBar plugin.

Whenever i log in with any toon, the 'Default' profile loads, and i have to go set my profile to the current toon. Maybe the fubar addon is doing it?
06-13-07, 09:40 AM   #4
Jesamyn
<This Space for Rent>

I'm using Bongos2, and the FuBar plugin, but I'm not having any issues. I know that on initial load, it seemed like it wanted to use the per-character profile. However, once I've set it to default, I haven't had any trouble with it keeping that preference.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bongos2/FuBar conflict?