06-11-07, 11:25 PM   #1
vooj
A Kobold Labourer
Installing Mazzle?

Can somebody teach me how to install mazzle with the new updated version? Please help, thank you.
06-11-07, 11:42 PM   #2
vampiricwound
A Cyclonian
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=10219

has your update answers, the original installation (which is required for the above) is as simple as downloading the zip, and opening it (extracting it) to your interface/addons folder
06-12-07, 03:19 AM   #3
Trevelyen
A Fallenroot Satyr

A change that i will make in my instructions is that the WAU is now a newer better version. Also if you want to update to the new nQuest lightheaded combo, which totally rocks. you should check the addon settings suggestions thread thats stickied (page 21 and 22 specifically) or just follow these simple instructions

dowload Lightedheaded and install from here
Delete monkey everything.
install nQuest- provided by mazz in the thread or linked here
Run WAU and in thet search bar type "Quest" and the necessary library Quixote will be at the bottom check its box, and have WAU check all installed addons
update and enjoi.

I think thats everything I did, if anyone has any other suggestions, please feel free to correct me.

--Trevelyen

Last edited by Trevelyen : 06-13-07 at 04:04 AM.
06-12-07, 08:00 AM   #4
vampiricwound
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Trevelyen
A change that i will make in my instructions is that the WAU is now a newer better version. Also if you want to update to the new nQuest lightheaded combo, which totally rocks. you should check the addon settings suggestions thread thats stickied (page 21 and 22 specifically) or just follow these simple instructions

dowload Lighteded and install from here
Delete monkey everything.
install nQuest- provided by mazz in the thread or linked here
Run WAU and in thet search bar type "Quest" and the necessary library Quixote will be at the bottom check its box, and have WAU check all installed addons
update and enjoi.

I think thats everything I did, if anyone has any other suggestions, please feel free to correct me.

--Trevelyen
the nQuest/lightheaded combo i have to agree with...enjoying it a lot (too bad there are still some useless threads of info for some of the quests...)

didnt realize WaU had updated again....gotta check on that
06-12-07, 08:19 AM   #5
stec
A Cliff Giant
You dont necasserily (typo no doubt) have to delete any of the monkey addons
06-12-07, 11:13 PM   #6
Trevelyen
A Fallenroot Satyr

true but they could load up and waste RAM, and are just wasting space on you HDD so... they only serve to hinder you if you make the change.

--Trevelyen

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Installing Mazzle?