02-17-08, 09:18 PM   #1
Dakkardcaine
A Murloc Raider
2.4 patch, are you working on it?

i'm just wondering because i absolutely love this ui and i really don't want to have to go and get used to something else this is a great compilation and i've had nothing but good times with it!
02-17-08, 09:22 PM   #2
Takatalvi
A Cliff Giant
The only way to work on it would be to have a test character, So I don't think It'll really be worked on untill 2.4 actually comes out...

In witch case, A simple WAU/WUU/(Perfered Updater here) update would be all that is necessary.

Though I've heard that Discord UF could need some work.

But rest assured, I've been using this UI for about 3 months and The support for it is OUTSTANDING!!!
Thank you Seerah, DeTard, MazzleFizz, and Other missed but obviously important members.
02-17-08, 10:54 PM   #3
killingyouu
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'm raiding with it on the PTR the only thing you have to do is reconfig the mods in the mazzel settings
02-18-08, 02:33 AM   #4
Malinoric
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I'm sure we have enough loyal and intelligent users here to keep Mazzle working almost indefinitely... The only thing we can't do is fully update it, at least not without running it past Mazzle first. Just common courtesy ^.^

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » 2.4 patch, are you working on it?