09-23-10, 05:34 PM   #81
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Rofl, my hunter is beast master but then I saw all the marksman and survival hunters being played that she got early retirement So she's benched with my Frost Mage and Feral Druid and pretty much jumps up to attention for crafting or dailies

Priority toons at the moment..

Resto Shammy
Demo Warlock
Prot/Ret Pally
Disc/Shad Priest
09-27-10, 04:43 PM   #82
todd0168
A Frostmaul Preserver

Yeah the PTR is Cata minus all the actual new stuff, lol.

I just recently hit 80 on my afflic lock (been that way from lvl 1) and I have a BM hunter currently at 71 (also from lvl 1). So I am eager to see these new changes.

I think I just might download the PTR and take a gander at what's there.
09-28-10, 10:53 AM   #83
Wasgij
A Cliff Giant

The PTR version does work on Cata ...... I just have not gone as far as seeing if I can run around with it due to Comcast having a DNS issue's Dc'ing me every 2 minutes...
09-29-10, 07:32 AM   #84
Soulcleaver
A Theradrim Guardian
So on this 4.0.1 PTR, u can choose Tauren paladin? i mean is the new class changes there?
09-29-10, 08:02 AM   #85
Wasgij
A Cliff Giant

No they come with Cata ...... Only New talent tree's

Patch 4.0.1: Cataclysm Systems

As the Cataclysm draws ever closer, patch 4.0.1 will pave the way for the transition into the latest expansion. Players will gain access to a host of new systems features.
Classes: revamped talent trees, updated hunter pet system, new druid, hunter, paladin, and warlock resources, new Mastery stat
User Interface: improved Spellbook, new Guild display options, updated PvP interface, expanded and enhanced Professions tab
Systems: glyph updates including all-new Prime glyphs, new Reforging ability to customize item stats, new PvP and PvE currency system
And much more!
Read the 4.0.1 public test realm patch notes here.

Patch 4.0.3: The Shattering

Shortly before Cataclysm launches, Azeroth as you know it will be changed forever. Patch 4.0.3 will bring with it cataclysmic changes to the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor. Players will be able to find new and exciting sights to see and quests to do in the level 1-60 zones, all-new troll and gnome introductory experiences, redesigned capital cities, new race/class combinations, and more!

I know Copy Paste FTW

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/underdev/
09-30-10, 04:28 PM   #86
LechonKawali
A Fallenroot Satyr
Scott,
Are you still or in the process of looking for folks to test nUI6 in the Beta? If so I'd love to help.
09-30-10, 06:22 PM   #87
spiel2001
nUI's Author

I haven't cut a full nUI6 for the Cata Beta yet -- I've been busy on the 4.0 PTR to make sure that nUI5 can handle that patch... soon soon (tm)

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/
10-26-10, 07:10 AM   #88
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Oh, while servers were down today I thought I'd see if the beta one was up and see how the latest nUI 5 is cutting it rofl ..

As per usual I logged in with nUI enabled and reset the UI scale to the lowest. Then clicked apply (hmm wonder if this can be programmed to respond and reload the UI now) . Usually I would get horrible graphics forcing me to do a reload but this time however I get the first image.

A reload of the UI then redrew the screen with the scaling changes resulting in the second image .. along with the only error so far.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_102610_135752.jpg
Views:	869
Size:	180.2 KB
ID:	5103  Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_102610_140123.jpg
Views:	877
Size:	226.7 KB
ID:	5104  
10-26-10, 10:25 AM   #89
Wasgij
A Cliff Giant

My Nui in the beta is working fine with no errors.. The only issue is Warlocks not seeing the number of shards that all I have run into. I have the Latest's PTR version on the Beta now with a few add ons.... Titan bar and such

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » General » nUI: Community Chat » Cataclysm Beta