06-27-09, 09:30 PM   #1
pierakor
A Defias Bandit
How to reset Carbonite settings?

Hi
I have a problem Carbonite and I thought you might know how to solve my problem. I loaded Carbonite few days ago and everything was working fine until I changed two settings today (enabled something like 'show guildmembers on map' and changed the minimap routetracking options), which caused LUA Errors (a window shows up and advise me to disable the addons) and ****ed up the whole Addon. If I disable Carbonite everything works fine... I tried to reset Carbonite but this did not help so I decided to load the Settings from my second char (on the second char everything is fine.. no errors, nor malfunction) but nothing changed. Do you know how I can _really_ reset the settings for a special character (the reset function of carbonite seems to reset some settings but not all) maybe with deleting a special file or something else? I tried to delete the Carbonite folders in \Interface\Addons\.. and installed it again but it seems like he keeps the settings -.-

(yes i tried to run only Carbonite and no other Addon... the problem is Carbonite ...)

pierakor

06-27-09, 11:49 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Delete all instances of Carbonite.lua and Carbonite.lua.bak from the WTF Folder. The files in that folder save all your addon settings. That will revert Carbonite to completely default setup.

06-28-09, 02:41 AM   #3
pierakor
A Defias Bandit
Worked! Thx.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » How to reset Carbonite settings?