08-03-09, 12:16 PM   #1
Mishaa
A Kobold Labourer
Mini Map help

I am new to Carbonite but love it so far. I wasn't paying attention today and I think I clicked yes to a request about the mini map. I dont recall what it said, but now the carbonite mini map is visible, but the standard one is no longer there.

Is there a way I can get it back, I use it for resource gathering.

Thanks.

08-03-09, 04:12 PM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
One of the carb options is to dock the minimap inside the carb map (the carb map is the carb map, it is not a minimap, even when minimized). It will then appear as a small square in the upper left corner, or you can maximize it so that it fills most of the minimized carb map window. That's what I do - the gather locations (yellow circle) then show up on the minimized carb map when I get close enough.

08-03-09, 05:05 PM   #3
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If you so choose, yes you can get your original Blizz minimap back. There is an option within Options > Minimap (I think was the right heading) near the top of the list stating something to the effect of "place WoW minimap into Carb map". Just uncheck the option box, it will force a reload ui confirmation box, and you are set.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Mini Map help