04-08-13, 02:39 PM   #1041
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Sounds like some corruption happened in your WTF folder. Happens occasionally to everyone (not sure if a WoW bug or an OS issue).

If you've still got a recent backup of your WTF folder, you might be able to grab the Raven.lua file out of it. Otherwise, it's a RealUI reset.
Oh well. Reset the Ui worked. Thanks. I've posted some other bugs from the past 3 days as well. Sorry if its a bit long.

04-08-13, 11:26 PM   #1042
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Hey,
On the quest watch frame on the right side of the screen is there a reason the icons are not skinned. The icons I mean are the ones u use to help complete quests.
Thxs,
Massive

04-08-13, 11:47 PM   #1043
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Massiveunit View Post
Hey,
On the quest watch frame on the right side of the screen is there a reason the icons are not skinned. The icons I mean are the ones u use to help complete quests.
Thxs,
Massive
Can you post a screeny?

04-09-13, 09:02 AM   #1044
ThOnly1Lft
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Sorry but nib, i just saw your avatar, I love you even more than i did before XD

04-09-13, 02:06 PM   #1045
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Can you post a screeny?
Rainbow Dash, it's the quest numbers. I've been wondering about it also.

EDIT: *could* be the quest numbers or the quest item you need to activate/use. If it's the quest items, I suggest Clean Icons - Thin. It's a large download but it doesn't do any impact on game performance... it just skins all icons.

Last edited by Anj : 04-09-13 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Had coffee and now understand the OP.

04-09-13, 04:09 PM   #1046
tresser
A Cyclonian
sorry if this has been asked before.

can i move where the "dot" for the pet bar indicator is? i see that i can turn it off, but i rather dig that bit a flavor. i just need to wiggle it down a touch

04-09-13, 04:30 PM   #1047
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Anj View Post
Rainbow Dash, it's the quest numbers. I've been wondering about it also.

EDIT: *could* be the quest numbers or the quest item you need to activate/use. If it's the quest items, I suggest Clean Icons - Thin. It's a large download but it doesn't do any impact on game performance... it just skins all icons.
Can't really skin them any more as their size and position can't be set to be pixel perfect.

Originally Posted by tresser View Post
sorry if this has been asked before.

can i move where the "dot" for the pet bar indicator is? i see that i can turn it off, but i rather dig that bit a flavor. i just need to wiggle it down a touch
Not atm, will see about adding some options.

04-09-13, 04:41 PM   #1048
tresser
A Cyclonian

Not atm, will see about adding some options.
is it controlled by the /hud movement? if i wiggle that down, will the dot follow?

04-09-13, 05:00 PM   #1049
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by tresser View Post
is it controlled by the /hud movement? if i wiggle that down, will the dot follow?
It will, but the Pet Bar will follow it.

04-09-13, 05:05 PM   #1050
tresser
A Cyclonian
It will, but the Pet Bar will follow it.
that'll do.

04-09-13, 07:19 PM   #1051
Holeshot
A Defias Bandit
Anyone having issues with interface lag. I'm getting a fps loss and shuttering when I updated to the new version.

Not seeing a ton of errors and my video settings haven't changed at I can notice. I reverted to the old 7.3 from 7.4 and the problem goes away. I do think have a ton of outside addons besides the realui package.

04-09-13, 08:39 PM   #1052
Desmodis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hallo!

I installed the r5 update today - and now the Nameplates are so small - just for Lilliput and i cant read the health-text, its fontsize 2 or so *gg - so small - is it cause the screen solution? And what can i do, nothing to config with the nameplates?!
The red are ok, but neutral -and when it turns to red- and friendly are to small

And a second question - is it possible to show my debuffs above the targetnameplates, like Tidy Thread Plates? Or know you an addon, that maks it possiblle and works with Real?

And, i*ve also get interface lags, and they are very hard and long.

Last edited by Desmodis : 04-10-13 at 02:19 AM.

04-09-13, 09:04 PM   #1053
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Originally Posted by Holeshot View Post
Anyone having issues with interface lag. I'm getting a fps loss and shuttering when I updated to the new version.

Not seeing a ton of errors and my video settings haven't changed at I can notice. I reverted to the old 7.3 from 7.4 and the problem goes away. I do think have a ton of outside addons besides the realui package.
yes a lot of lag after install of new version

04-09-13, 11:22 PM   #1054
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Massiveunit View Post
yes a lot of lag after install of new version
Does the lag happen all the time? Or only some of the time? I did notice a bug today that caused a timer in RealUI to never end, which would cause huge FPS drops whenever it occurred. Uploading a fix for that one now.

04-10-13, 02:19 AM   #1055
Nomaddc
A Cliff Giant
So I had to change glyphs and talents a lot lately and came up with question - is it even possible to get rid of all those UI errors when you get a popoup:
_addonname_ has been blocked from an action only available to the Blizzard UI. You can disable this addon and reload the UI.
Most of times it's Aurora, sometimes Masque, bagnon. Basically any random addon I have.

Last edited by Nomaddc : 04-10-13 at 02:51 AM.

04-10-13, 02:59 AM   #1056
Chaga
A Murloc Raider
Could you post a screenshot? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Nomaddc View Post
So I had to change glyphs and talents a lot lately and came up with question - is it even possible to get rid of all those UI errors when you get a popoup:
_addonname_ has been blocked from an action only available to the Blizzard UI. You can disable this addon and reload the UI.
Most of times it's Aurora, sometimes Masque, bagnon. Basically any random addon I have.
Happens to me a lot also.
Another time when it happens is whenever I use quest items, whether clicking them from the quest list, or bags.

04-10-13, 05:17 AM   #1057
Pamelaa
A Murloc Raider
Is there any way to add dot tracking to boss frames as well as the possibility to move them around (the frames, not the dots ) ?

Thank you

04-10-13, 07:29 AM   #1058
Holeshot
A Defias Bandit
So. Actually I was seeing the lag out of combat. When I got into combat it would go away.

04-10-13, 07:40 AM   #1059
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Holeshot View Post
So. Actually I was seeing the lag out of combat. When I got into combat it would go away.
Okay, the bugged timer had a check in it to not run in combat. So hopefully that timer was the cause of lag problems and hopefully it's all fixed up now. Let me know if it ain't

Originally Posted by Pamelaa View Post
Is there any way to add dot tracking to boss frames as well as the possibility to move them around (the frames, not the dots ) ?

Thank you
DoT tracking shouldn't be too hard. Movement and other options to come soon.

Originally Posted by Desmodis View Post
And a second question - is it possible to show my debuffs above the targetnameplates, like Tidy Thread Plates? Or know you an addon, that maks it possiblle and works with Real?
New nameplates are next on my to-do list.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 04-10-13 at 07:45 AM.

04-10-13, 09:21 AM   #1060
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Nib,
Just wanted to give u another shout out. Thxs for all your hard work on the best UI!!!
Massive

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI