01-09-10, 05:26 PM   #1
Fierynarya
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
nUI+Clique+left/right mouse keys

Hi there,

I'm actually using grid and clique to heal - did so before I had nUI, my mouse is a Microsoft Sidewinder X8 mouse.

Since I cast my spells using mouse keys I have now run into a problem and am stuck between a rock and a hard place ....

This is how it's setup:

- Rejuvenation - Button 5
- Life Bloom - right mouse key

never mind about the rest^^. The way clique works I used to be able to use the right mouse key by simply unselecting "target frame" and "player frame" in the frames option of clique. It's probably corrupting the functionality of clique but it worked fine for me ... hovering with the mouse over grid would cast my spell and outside of grid - i.e. on my target - I would get the standard WoW interface menu (whisper/leave group etc.) This no longer works.

Am I correct in assuming that I only need to unselect the approbriate nUI frames in clique? And if yes, which ones are they?

Or - does anyone know a "nicer" solution that let's me use right/left mouse keys (only on grid with clique) without giving up the standard funtionality?

I hope I'm making sense .. it's kind of difficult to explain. Any questions, please ask - thanks a lot guys/grirls for wrecking your brains for me

01-09-10, 05:30 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Wish I could help you there but despite the several attempts at using clique I gave up and went with healbot for a click heal and grid for a macro heal. Both seemed to work well but grid gave more visual feedback in less space so I ended up switching to macro mouseover/target/targetoftarget/focus/self heals.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

01-09-10, 05:44 PM   #3
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you only want to click-cast on Grid, you could try the GridClickSets plugin. It's essentially "Clique that only works on Grid".

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » nUI+Clique+left/right mouse keys