02-05-09, 12:17 PM   #161
Bens
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Just ran a 25 man last night and those changes you mentioned helped a great deal. Instead of dropping to 1-3 fps I was hovering around 20-30 fps which makes it much easier to do the fights but is still a huge drop to what I usually run at. Thanks again Mikey now I can at least run without having to disable my unit frames anymore
02-06-09, 12:50 AM   #162
Demeter
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
is it possible to add other skins into this ui? i know that i can choose between two skins... someone(cant remember who) created a woltk skin for mazzle and i would like to get that skin back...not sure if its possible or how i can do it by myself

thanks for your great work so far mikey... can't play with the blizz ui anymore... its so boring with it^^
02-06-09, 11:29 PM   #163
Bens
A Theradrim Guardian
I used the same skin for my Mazzle and I loved it but I don't think there is any way to recreate that with Fresh UI. Remember that Fresh UI is a clone and not a replica of Mazzle so there could be issues trying to get the art layout right. That said I have no clue how it all works so Mikey may have abetter answer for ya.
02-07-09, 01:33 AM   #164
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Bens View Post
I used the same skin for my Mazzle and I loved it but I don't think there is any way to recreate that with Fresh UI. Remember that Fresh UI is a clone and not a replica of Mazzle so there could be issues trying to get the art layout right. That said I have no clue how it all works so Mikey may have abetter answer for ya.
ummmm ill get back to you lol, ill see, it may be that the art belongs to mazzle
02-07-09, 10:36 AM   #165
Bens
A Theradrim Guardian
The WOTLK art he's referring to was not from Mazzle but was a skin created by Elcarath.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...rMazzleUI.html

This is the link to the skin in question but I remember having to add lines of code so you could use this in the mazzification process so I dunno how it will transition to FreshUI.
02-18-09, 12:43 AM   #166
blewstar
A Murloc Raider
I have read through the pages and resolved a few issues, but I'm not sure if this is a problem. After enabling window 2 from /hm I cannot do what is asked of me...

once in place type /prat and a menu will appear (see fig10) click tabs in the left hand of the window and make sure there is a gold tick in hitsmode1 and hitsmode2

The tabs is greyed out. I tried selecting different profiles to enable, but not a clue in this.

Also, under chat formating the timestap is greyed out as well?

Really do enjoy tinkerering around and appreciate the work you and others have done.

Blewstar
02-18-09, 11:08 AM   #167
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by blewstar View Post
I have read through the pages and resolved a few issues, but I'm not sure if this is a problem. After enabling window 2 from /hm I cannot do what is asked of me...

once in place type /prat and a menu will appear (see fig10) click tabs in the left hand of the window and make sure there is a gold tick in hitsmode1 and hitsmode2

The tabs is greyed out. I tried selecting different profiles to enable, but not a clue in this.

Also, under chat formating the timestap is greyed out as well?

Really do enjoy tinkerering around and appreciate the work you and others have done.

Blewstar
this should be simple to fix, m8

try going to the modules tab and making sure the mobules for tabs and timestamps are set to enabled, then close prat and exit game completely and relog, you should then have the tabs and timestamps options available
04-18-09, 02:13 AM   #168
Bens
A Theradrim Guardian
Hey there Mikey is there any news as to if Fresh UI will be updated for 3.1 or is it a case of just updating a few mods?
04-22-09, 09:45 AM   #169
plasko
A Kobold Labourer
two problems :(

hi, i have 2 questions to setting up UI.
I completed all manual instructions which was added to packed file.
1. When i am in group i can't see loot window(where i can need, greed, pass)
2. Can i add to right bottom side panel where are ie. consumables, mounts, first aid bandages and heartstone a trade skill panel?
Sorry for my ENG, i'm not from country where is english a foreign language
Thank you
Plasko
05-19-09, 07:28 AM   #170
freakrn
A Defias Bandit
Great Job Mickey... i have used Mazzle since released it and now i find i new clone.. its great... the setup are fine but i have A BIG PROBLEM

i 25 man raidgroup in all bossfights my fps rate break down to 1-3 in combat and i cant find out the reason... out of combat the fps are fine 40-60fps in a 25man group but in combat its the problem..

anyone the same problem with the fps rate?

i have hide the damage overlay option in duf...

Last edited by freakrn : 05-19-09 at 09:27 AM.
07-04-09, 08:02 PM   #171
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
back again

Hey people,

sorry to have disappeared, as some of you know, i had a new addition to the family around jan this year. things got a bit hard and unfortunately i had to give up wow and take care of more important rl issues.

just wanted to let you know im back playing wow, and 3.02 seems to have put a few errors into discord and other mods, plus loads have been updated while i have been gone.

im a bit dissappointed that mazzleui is still dead but lets see if we cant bring it back. i wil be working on a new update over the next week or so as i cant play without it.

i have tried other ui's but theres something magic about mazzle if you know what i mean lol.

anyway just an update to whats been happening, i know some people have had issues and from what i got when i logged in i can see why.

just hold tight and lets see wht i can come up with

mikey2k
08-01-09, 05:58 PM   #172
Bens
A Theradrim Guardian
Hey there Mikey I just got back to playing myself and was wondering if there is any updates on your progress for Fresh UI ?
08-10-09, 05:30 AM   #173
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by Bens View Post
Hey there Mikey I just got back to playing myself and was wondering if there is any updates on your progress for Fresh UI ?

hi bens, nice to see your back playing, i am currently working on the ui as we speak, theres a lot thats changed, wow api and xml changes are causing a few issues, one main problem i have is that the onlick command seems to have taken a change so im guessing i have to now register the clicks from the mouse button

but yes the update is happening although slow as i have a small baby grabbing the mouse and keyboard at the most awkward times lol, that or she needs changing or feeding lol, who thought that one little person can be so distruptive

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released Compilations » Freshui - Mazzle wannabe