07-25-10, 08:28 AM   #1
ablood
A Defias Bandit
Hello, a question about the Carbonite map.

Hi, i just wanted to ask you guys for some help.

How can i get rid of these annoying arrows.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

07-25-10, 08:51 AM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

In the options, uncheck "Merge Blizzard minimap with Carbonite map" (or equivalent).

07-25-10, 09:27 AM   #3
ablood
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
In the options, uncheck "Merge Blizzard minimap with Carbonite map" (or equivalent).
Ahh cheers mate, worked like a charm. If i may ask one more question, although when i click save map scale, when i close the map and reopen, it has a completely different scale, and i have to restore it to get the map scale i want every time. Is there something i'm doing wrong here?

07-25-10, 09:58 AM   #4
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Right click the map and select "Restore map scale" to restore to your saved scale.

07-25-10, 10:01 AM   #5
ablood
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
Right click the map and select "Restore map scale" to restore to your saved scale.
Yes yes, i know i can do that but it never stays the scale if i restart the map, i always have to restore it whenever i open the map. No way to fix that?

07-25-10, 12:17 PM   #6
Chmee
A Molten Giant
There's an option somewhere, as I recall, that has to do with auto-scaling. I imagine you'd have to turn that off.

07-25-10, 12:21 PM   #7
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Chmee View Post
There's an option somewhere, as I recall, that has to do with auto-scaling. I imagine you'd have to turn that off.
Mouseover the Carb map, in the upper right hand corner is a checkbox, uncheck it

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Hello, a question about the Carbonite map.