12-02-12, 08:45 AM   #1
Mythandral
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Question Green box instead of a dungeon map

Whenever I go into dungeons it most of the time doesnt show the map to the dungeon. When it does (after right clicking the map and telling it to Show Player Zone) if i try to zoom in or sometimes just when I hover the mouse over the map - the dungeon map disappears and reverts to the outside of the dungeon (world view). I have to right click again and tell it to show player zone.. So, I d/l'd and installed the 5.1 beta and now when I enter a dungeon I get 1 of 2 things happen -- my map freezes and cant be closed and/or moved.. or secondly all i get for a map is a huge bright green box. Any ideas on how to fix this?!? I will of course post the error that it gives me upon entering a dungeon next time i go in and gather it.

12-02-12, 01:55 PM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Mythandral View Post
a huge bright green box. Any ideas on how to fix this?!?
Along with other things you may be trying, make sure your video drivers are up to date. They normally release new drivers every month or so.

12-02-12, 02:27 PM   #3
Mythandral
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ty 4 your reply however:
GeForce GTS 250
This product has been detected as your primary device

Your driver is up to date with version 306.97.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Green box instead of a dungeon map