11-26-10, 04:18 PM   #1
dwgsuperman
A Defias Bandit
No quest objectives appearing on map

Hi, I'm fairly new to Carbonite but never had a problem with it prior to the newest beta version. I can't get any quest objectives to appear on my map. I've looked over all the options, enabled the green button, as well as the purple one etc. I've hit, "watch all quests" enabled the carbonite map, and "always show watched quest areas on map". I've basically done everything I can think of, turned off all other addons, tried totally reinstalling Carbonite by deleting then fresh installing and to no avail. What's weirdest is that when I first installed the new beta, it was working fine, then after logging off and back on the same day, nothing worked.
Interesting note: my quests show up in the tracker on the right side of the screen listed, and when I click the yellow buttons which would normally toggle tracking, it says, for every one (in nagrand btw) "This objective is not in the database"

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » No quest objectives appearing on map