07-21-09, 02:33 AM   #1
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

Flightmaster Problem Agent Tournement

Hi,

because I cannot reply in the database forum at http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=24995 I Post here because it's a translation Problem

I post here the new thread, I don't know which is the wrong term but I 've found a wrong term in the localization.lua

Under the terms "NXlTaxiNames = { -- DE"

the terms "["Argent Stand"] = "Argentumwache","
"["The Argent Stand"] = "Argentumwache","
have the same translations, one is in Zul Drak but I don't know which is the false if someone can help here it would be nice to know

I hope this can help to locate the failure a bit

greetz Samyonair

07-22-09, 12:18 AM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I would guess that
["The Argent Stand"] = "Argentumwache",
should be
["The Argent Stand"] = "Die Argentumwache",

Try changing that and if it works, let me know and I will change the file.

07-22-09, 02:40 AM   #3
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

I Will try it as possible (if the Servers go up in Europe) but that wouldn't help because Than a Missing translation would be although for the flight master at the tournement, in German the flightmaster is called "Argentumtunierplatz" so I need the English term for the tournament to get the Flightmaster tracked right if i want to give up the Quests after finishing them and not get routed to "The Argent Vanguard" (Argentumvorhut) and than flighing up to the tournament.

Edith : if found out the informations for the flightmaster is Argent Tournament Grounds Icecrown Helidan Lightwing

Last edited by samyonair : 07-22-09 at 02:41 AM. Reason: add info

07-22-09, 01:25 PM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

It would be ["Argent Tournament Grounds"] = "Argentumtunierplatz" ?

Does that work?

07-24-09, 03:32 AM   #5
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

Hi,

It doesn't work their must be another Problem with the flightmaster at Argent Tournament Grounds, because with the change in the lua, the tracker tracks me from Dalarn directly to the Questgiver, so I think their is another Problem

That means without a Information to fly to the flightmaster there and if I fly to another flight point in Eiskrone I will only tracked to Shadow Vault, not to the tournament

Greets Samyonair

Last edited by samyonair : 07-24-09 at 04:09 AM.

07-24-09, 04:24 PM   #6
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I just tested and it works for the English client.

Look at the:
WTF\Account\<name>\<realm>\<character>\SavedVariables\Carbonite.lua for the character. See what name is listed in there in the Taxi table.

Mine says:
["Argent Tournament Grounds"] = true,

07-25-09, 02:35 AM   #7
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

Sorry it was my fault,

I had another time tourmanent Spelled wrong, in the data you postet before it says ["Argentumturnierplatz"] = true, I will test it today and post my testvalues here.

I hope it will help.

greets Samyonair

07-25-09, 05:45 AM   #8
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

I've looked into it but the Problem is there every time, and the translationpart with Argent Stand please do not change because if the article "die" is put into localization.lua it doesn't work so the translation with "The Argent Stand" = "Argentumwache" is right.

I put my localization.lua to this thread with the change at the taxinames but I do not know why it's not functional

the Area is correctly named (secondline at map information) Argentumtunierplatz (sanctuary)

I know how to fly so it is not so a big problem hoped it could be changed but this is not as easy as I thought

greets Samyonair
Attached Files
File Type: lua Localization.lua (51.2 KB, 1203 views)

07-25-09, 10:13 PM   #9
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by samyonair View Post
Sorry it was my fault,

I had another time tourmanent Spelled wrong, in the data you postet before it says ["Argentumturnierplatz"] = true, I will test it today and post my testvalues here.

I hope it will help.

greets Samyonair
Whatever is says in the Carbonite.lua file is what it should be in the Localization file. Sounds like it should be Argentumturnierplatz.

07-29-09, 04:09 AM   #10
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

I've testeted it and it works with the new version after editing the localization.lua but I've a new Problem a Route tracked from Dalaran doesn't work anymore, that means, I stay ad the flight mastery in Dalaran and if I look onto the Map and make a rightklick anywhere in the map like in the fjord a get a route to fly directly their about 23 min to go ^^

thats why I thought first it won't work with 3.2 eather, but I can track from every point exluding Dalaran to Argent Tournament Grounds with the change
["Argent Tournament Grounds"] ="Argentumturnierplatz", in the Localization.lua line 262 in my thought under NXlTaxiNames = { -- DE !

this change should be done to the other Languages although

If someone reads the thread we need the names of the Flightmaster at the tournament for French and Spain to acess the failure in this languages although^^

greets Samyonair

I read in the lua that their is missing a translation for the Dalaran subzones in the three supported languages too I have a question should the 2 then edited to the Names in Brackets?

07-30-09, 01:42 AM   #11
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I added Argentumturnierplatz for the next version.

a Route tracked from Dalaran doesn't work anymore, that means, I stay ad the flight mastery in Dalaran and if I look onto the Map and make a rightklick anywhere in the map like in the fjord a get a route to fly directly their about 23 min to go ^^
Routing to or from Dalaran was disabled, due to problems, when routing was first added. It seems to work fine now, so I enabled it for the next version.

I read in the lua that their is missing a translation for the Dalaran subzones in the three supported languages too I have a question should the 2 then edited to the Names in Brackets?
The names are the Dalaran subzone names for the sewer level (level 2). The names should be translated.

07-30-09, 03:08 AM   #12
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

Ok, then I undestand wy it's not working i will translate it to german, due to work I will do that on Saturday or Sunday, and will post here the translateted terms and the lua

greets Samyonair

08-05-09, 02:55 AM   #13
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

Terms for Subzones Dalaran

Hi , I used the downtime of the european realms to translate the terms needed for the Subzones of the Underbelly

["Cantrips & Crows"] = "Zur Zauberkr\195\164he", (Zur Zauberkrähe)
["Circle of Wills"] = "Kreis der M\195\164chte", (Kreis der Mächte)
["The Black Market"] = "Der Schwarzmarkt",
["The Underbelly"] = "Die Schattenseite",

I hope i found the right code for the german special char "ä" i copied it from another term so i hope its right this way, because of the downtime i had no chance to test it, I hope it can help you a bit.

Greets Samyonair
Attached Files
File Type: lua Localization.lua (51.3 KB, 1304 views)

08-06-09, 01:26 PM   #14
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

The format for that has the translated name for the name. The number is the map sub level.

["Zur Zauberkr\195\164he"] = 2,
["Kreis der M\195\164chte"] = 2,
["Der Schwarzmarkt"] = 2,
["Die Schattenseite"] = 2,

\195\164 is correct.

I added it to my Localization.lua file.

Thx

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Flightmaster Problem Agent Tournement