06-26-12, 11:49 AM   #21
Léthalvenom
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
One suggestion for opening up your screen some, though, is to use a viewport so that the game world isn't "covered up" by your art panels.
Do u know any good ones since CBH seems to be bugged with water and the rest is having artwork in it

I did take some advices in and some buff things are removed frees up the screen a bit,tweaked the bar on top a bit so its smaller also. And yeh well uniform fonts now ^^

Edit : seems all viewports are messing water up since patch 4.1.0 so guess thats a no go

Last edited by Léthalvenom : 06-26-12 at 12:05 PM.
06-26-12, 12:12 PM   #22
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You could try CT_Viewport: http://www.ctmod.net/downloads/ or DragViewPort: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/dragviewport
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-26-12, 12:34 PM   #23
Léthalvenom
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Thnx just downloaded the CT one,works good.
But wont gain that much i just saw since my panels are at opacity 70% and u can see the black from the viewport in the area where the player castbar is. Also if u press that button above my minimap,u can switch to the healing lay out ,wich is having a white spirithealer instead of the purple holo skull as background for recount. And a bit different positioning since for that lay out grid is enabled,using perfect raid for dps/tank.
Also only 2 chat tabs than on left. Would like to keep it bit shine true for the effect.
But i m keeping the viewport on,thnx Seerah.

Last edited by Léthalvenom : 06-26-12 at 12:36 PM.
06-26-12, 01:59 PM   #24
Xandrietta
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Chat Boxes

Hello I have the same issue with separating chat boxes...Here is a shot of how I do it. Might not work for you but sometimes seeing other things give ideas so here ya go=)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_062612_143758.jpg
Views:	686
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	6979  
06-26-12, 03:10 PM   #25
Léthalvenom
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Thnx,some pics say more than 1000 words idd and yeh looking at others gives ideas Ty very much for the pic but the chat tabs aren t in the way for me ^^ playing like this since 2007 with the chat tabs lined up like that,gotten kinda used to it. Its the filling of the screen that had to be less with bars buffs etc. Some like it some dont,my combat log is also where the bossemotes are so i can switch easely true them and still don t miss a thing from the other channels chats this way. Kinda a control freak sometimes hehe.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Need feedback.