09-16-13, 08:09 AM   #1
MTRazeR
A Defias Bandit

Carbonite and TradSkillMaster

First off I would like to point out that the ingame Release Version of Carbonite STILL says it is version 5.1.6 and has never been updated.

As for the issue of Carbonite and TradeSkillMaster. There is no ULA Error and no crash, but with both running and no other addons the Quest Tracking just stops working. The quest log will not update if quest turned in and no longer in your quest log, the Quest menu can not me minimized, the order of the closest quest does not update. In a nut shell, Nothing works in the quest tracking. Doing a /Reload will update the Quest Log, but then it is just a snapshot and never updates or changes until the next reload.

09-16-13, 09:40 AM   #2
cowboy88340
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
plz see thread http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=48158

09-16-13, 03:48 PM   #3
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by MTRazeR View Post
Carbonite STILL says it is version 5.1.6 and has never been updated.
This is because I do not want anyone to feel forced to use the alpha version, and if I update the ingame version to say 5.4.0, everyone who is still happily using 5.1.6 will be notified of a new version and wonder where it is when they can't find it.

I probably should look at modifying the version checking to use a different channel, or different version string, but it hadn't really crossed my mind as overly needed yet.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite and TradSkillMaster