07-24-06, 02:01 AM   #1
Fleetfoot
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
BigTrouble

Description:
At this point you might be asking yourself what this could be, some kind of vague reference to the greatest movie ever, Big Trouble in Little China starring Kurt Russel, well yes.

But this is also a bar that shows AimedShot and AutoShot casting, isnt that neat.
This was partially inspired by the now defunct AimedShotBar and i want to take this moment to give a big thx to otravi_CastingBar, a large chunk of the bar code was loaned and tweaked for my evil purposes from it.

Noteworthy stuff:
This mod does rely on the Ace2 embedable framework. Ace2 is the next generation of the Ace line, and does not require an external Ace2 addon as a dependency.

Command List:

Now, i wanted to make this one both slice and dice but in the end i settled for just one commandline options.

/btrouble lock

ill leave it to ya to figure them out.

What is this thread for:

Im not 100% sure tbh, but if youre having problems with this mod or feel like make suggestions on how to improve it this would be the place to do it.

The addon can be found here http://www.wowinterface.com/download...igTrouble.html
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen.jpg
Views:	1138
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	738  

Last edited by Fleetfoot : 07-28-06 at 07:12 AM.
07-24-06, 11:40 AM   #2
necrolust
A Murloc Raider
unit frames

was wondering what unit frames that was
07-24-06, 01:57 PM   #3
slym
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by necrolust
was wondering what unit frames that was
ParadigmUI Frost Theme
08-09-06, 10:35 PM   #4
toz66
A Kobold Labourer
mmm nice add on,
1 queston though, is it possible to just have aimed shot bar working, and not both.??
08-10-06, 04:10 AM   #5
Fleetfoot
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by toz66
mmm nice add on,
1 queston though, is it possible to just have aimed shot bar working, and not both.??
It might in the future, but in for now i would suggest you check out AimedShotBar instead, it doesn only the AimedShot.
09-08-06, 10:11 AM   #6
Balin
A Murloc Raider
Will you be adding a border toggle?
09-25-06, 04:34 AM   #7
Vrael
A Murloc Raider

I can't use any of the options, I just get a "Option handler "ToggleWHATEVER" not found" error, it doesn't matter which option I try to alter, everyone gives the error
09-25-06, 06:36 AM   #8
Fleetfoot
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Vrael
I can't use any of the options, I just get a "Option handler "ToggleWHATEVER" not found" error, it doesn't matter which option I try to alter, everyone gives the error
Sounds like youre using version 1.0.10806, try downloading the newest one 1.0.10813 instead and see if that works instead.
09-25-06, 07:10 AM   #9
Vrael
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Fleetfoot
Sounds like youre using version 1.0.10806, try downloading the newest one 1.0.10813 instead and see if that works instead.
.. I hate to be one of those who doesn't even double check those kinda things. I really thought I used the newest, perhaps I've mixed it with the one at the SVN or something.

Anyway, it works now Thank you!

Edit: it seems that it's oUF that is messing it up. It works when oUF is disabled..
Edit2: It wasn't only oUF, can't figure out what it is but it works when everything else is disabled.
Edit3: idChat is breaking it, too.

Last edited by Vrael : 09-25-06 at 07:36 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Alpha/Beta AddOns and Compilations » BigTrouble