07-30-12, 08:05 AM   #1
WowMaster242
A Defias Bandit
Punishor - Level 85 Prot Pally - Raiding Interface

Hey guys, check my interface out. Post any suggestions, comments and questions you may have. This is my RAID and everyday PVE interface
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Punishor %22RAID READY%22 Interface.png
Views:	1001
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	7042  
07-30-12, 08:49 AM   #2
eiszeit
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Why not posting it in the specific thread?

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=38754
07-30-12, 11:32 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Because that's not the place for
suggestions, comments and questions
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-30-12, 06:58 PM   #4
Phanx
Cat.

Chat frame is kind of messy. Lock the frame to hide the resize handle. Hide the buttons. Do something with the chat tabs.

Borders throughout the UI are inconsistent. The bottom panel and Recount have no borders. Omen has a funky gold border. Most other things are generally using the "Blizzard tooltip" border, but have different border colors (eg. unit frame borders are darker gray than the minimap border).

Taunt Master does not match anything.

Class Timer needs a backdrop.

Personally, I think the "thick black bar" look is pretty ugly, and I think the Xperl-style unit frames are extremely ugly, but as long as you make everything consistent, that's just a matter of personal taste.
08-02-12, 02:18 AM   #5
eiszeit
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

First of all, I think with some small changes it would be a fine, solid UI. Nothing fancy, just solid.

So, why do you use two actionbars for mounts? You could try to use a hidden one or just something like FlyoutButton.

I, personally, would swap the position of your XPerl frames (why do people use XPerl..) and your main action bar.

I don't say much about the HUD, 'cause it wouldn't be something nice, dunno. Personal thing.

Then I would try to hide most of the useless minimap buttons. I mean SexyMap has mousewheel zoom, so why +/- buttons?

Same for Prat. Hide the buttons and change the tabs.

Like Phanx said, try to make the AddOns look similar, with fitting borders, fonts, etc .. so that it does not look "throwed in".

The black bar. I mean. Okay. It's kinda ugly, but ... do you use any kind of viewport addon so you don't loose a sh*tload of view? I knew some people who just put a black bar in there w/o changing the viewport, so just asking. *If* you need that bar, try to make it look a bit more.. appealing.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Punishor - Level 85 Prot Pally - Raiding Interface