05-18-09, 12:44 PM   #1
J.Lance
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
A request for assisstance

I've been using an addon called Cooldownbuttons, for quite some time now. There have always been glitches in it that I just lived with. But after a while, being a bit anal about my addons, I started fiddling with the lua for the addon to see if I could fix it. Having never coded lua, or any coding for that matter, I had no idea what I was getting into with this addon. I was able to figure out a few things myself, such as why it was assigning the incorrect icon for certain cooldowns, but there are still some the refuse to assign the right ones and I was unable to correct. It's difficult to go into a lot of detail but if someone is willing to take a look at it with me and perhaps go over some of the code with me, I think we may be able to come up with solutions to it.

The original addon author has not been around for almost 6 months now so I have dispatched an email to him requesting permission to re-release should I get it fixed. Any help is appreciated, I am just spending some time trying to learn lua.

Thanks!

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » A request for assisstance