08-20-07, 09:03 AM   #1
Rooster
A Murloc Raider
About Karas rogue UI.

Hey, I really like kara's rogue UI, but i got a little problem with it :S. Everything floats on flawless until i get into combat ( Like just killing a Boar outside orgrimmar). Then i get lag like hell ! Everything starts to "Hack" around and such :S. Wondering if anyone knows the problem... It's not my computer, that's for sure. Just upgraded it to super (: . Would love some answears <3. Over N Out
08-20-07, 09:08 AM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
From you post in the comment's from the UI..it seems you just might have too many addons on. Having a 100mb UI can be demanding. Could you post the specs of your computer? And all you your addons. It would help a lot so we can figure out you problem.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
08-20-07, 09:51 AM   #3
Rooster
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Dreadlorde
From you post in the comment's from the UI..it seems you just might have too many addons on. Having a 100mb UI can be demanding. Could you post the specs of your computer? And all you your addons. It would help a lot so we can figure out you problem.

100 MB is the addons i use NOW. Not the karas one. That's the thing can't undetstand whyh karas lagging then, and not mine :S.

Mate, my computer is not the problem, hold on a sec !

2046 MB ram ( Dominator ones)

processor: AMD, 64 X2 Dual Core processor 5200+ (2 CPUs )

Grafic card: Geforce 8800 GTX

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » About Karas rogue UI.