A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What are you using for player buffs?

06-26-13, 08:42 AM   #2202
vaizard
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Bizzarre View Post
Hi Nib,

First of, thank you for a mindblowing UI! I've been a fan since your very early versions of your UI, and still loves it!

A simple request though, as healer i sometimes miss tank frames. Would it be possible to add these, pretty much just as simple as the boss frames or like-wise - they do not have to be fancy at all, I just miss them for easy access in the heat of the battle
UP!!

I am also have a healer and I miss this feature. I use a Workaround, put the tank on focus. But if u need sometimes look both tanks... become complicated.

Maybe a frames or a different color heart bar on grid2 for tank's hole

06-26-13, 10:57 AM   #2203
Ruvengaard
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Mcaffee View Post
Try making a random folder with copies of all your addons except realui, you can do the same with your WTF folder, all you then need to do upon clean install is to copy the addons from your Random Named folder to the addon folder. Same applies if you do a clean WTF install (this shouldn't be needed).

Personally I try and keep a back-up folder for addons and wtf away just for the oh **** moments.
That's an excellent suggestion. Should have thought of it . Thanks for pointing out.

06-26-13, 11:41 AM   #2204
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
You need to right click it and unlock it first

On another note..
Nib, my extra button deal, somehow got its art back on it preventing me from seeing my bottombar at that time. Reloading did not fix it fresh install did. Also the raid menu always seems to overwrite the text under the minimap.
Is it possible you disabled Miscellaneous skins? I shall move the EAB skinning to the Bartender skinning anywho, as that's where it should be.

Will look into the raid menu and see what I can do about it.

Originally Posted by Bizzarre View Post
Hi Nib,

First of, thank you for a mindblowing UI! I've been a fan since your very early versions of your UI, and still loves it!

A simple request though, as healer i sometimes miss tank frames. Would it be possible to add these, pretty much just as simple as the boss frames or like-wise - they do not have to be fancy at all, I just miss them for easy access in the heat of the battle
I shall see what I can do. I might be able to add an option to display them.

Originally Posted by p3lim View Post
What are you using for player buffs?
Raven (plus some extra skinning done by RealUI) handles the majority of buffs/debuffs. The buffs/debuffs in the center of the screen is done by RealUI's Aura Tracking module.

06-26-13, 12:46 PM   #2205
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

would it be possible to have the layout changer (dps/tank + healing layouts) look for Grid instead of Grid2? like... could i just go into some lua file and change "Grid2" to "Grid"? (would make the necessary profiles in Grid, of course) i don't mind customizing Grid itself for looks and position, but i would love for the layout changer to affect Grid as well.

06-26-13, 12:52 PM   #2206
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by iamslay View Post
would it be possible to have the layout changer (dps/tank + healing layouts) look for Grid instead of Grid2? like... could i just go into some lua file and change "Grid2" to "Grid"? (would make the necessary profiles in Grid, of course) i don't mind customizing Grid itself for looks and position, but i would love for the layout changer to affect Grid as well.
Possibly. If you change all instances of Grid2 and Grid2DB in nibRealUI\Core\AddonControl.lua to Grid and GridDB... hmm

06-26-13, 12:53 PM   #2207
vaizard
An Aku'mai Servant
May I ask you why use grid and not grid2? just curious

06-26-13, 12:59 PM   #2208
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Ready checks still aren't working properly for me. If your to initiate a ready check... it just puts green lines on the bottom left hand side of the grid box for each player automatically. I assume those lines are suppose to pop up when the person has checked if their ready or not... but as of now it just does it to everyone regardless if their ready or not. So its kinda useless Needs a fix.

Last edited by Gloks : 06-26-13 at 01:04 PM.

06-26-13, 01:02 PM   #2209
vaizard
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
Ready checks still aren't working properly for me. If your to initiate a ready check... it just puts green lines on the bottom left hand side of the grid box for each player. I assume those lines are suppose to pop up when the person has checked if their ready or not... but as of now it just does it to everyone regardless if their ready or not. So its kinda useless Needs a fix.

this this was fixed some time ago. I raided yesterday and i have no problem. But ok just to know why motivates u move from grid2 to grid.

tnkx the reply

06-26-13, 01:08 PM   #2210
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by vaizard View Post
this this was fixed some time ago. I raided yesterday and i have no problem. But ok just to know why motivates u move from grid2 to grid.

tnkx the reply
It was? Im using the most updated version.... I just raided last night.

06-26-13, 01:14 PM   #2211
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Possibly. If you change all instances of Grid2 and Grid2DB in nibRealUI\Core\AddonControl.lua to Grid and GridDB... hmm
forgot to look this up before i changed it all >.< what were the exact profile names for the dps/tank and healing layouts?

May I ask you why use grid and not grid2? just curious
i'm just more comfortable with Grid ^.^ i could probably get used to Grid2 with enough time, but old habits die hard

Last edited by iamslay : 06-26-13 at 01:21 PM.

06-26-13, 01:19 PM   #2212
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
It was? Im using the most updated version.... I just raided last night.
Not much I can do about it if it is broken, as it's just a standard Grid2 indicator using Ready Check status.
Could try this, though, in case AFK is somehow interfering with it:
  1. /grid
  2. Advanced Settings
  3. Indicators
  4. corner-bottom-left
  5. untick afk

06-26-13, 01:20 PM   #2213
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

forgot to look this up before i changed it all >.< what were the exact profile names for the dps/tank and healing layouts?
RealUI
RealUI-Healing

06-26-13, 01:21 PM   #2214
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

It all on default settings. I love the skins. I'd never disable one!

06-26-13, 01:22 PM   #2215
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
It all on default settings. I love the skins. I'd never disable one!
Well, I've added some code to it to make sure it gets skinned, will see if that helps.

06-26-13, 01:24 PM   #2216
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
RealUI
RealUI-Healing
works beautifully!! thanks so much <3

06-26-13, 02:45 PM   #2217
ali3n8
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Any chance this pack will eventually support Dominoes?

Thanks

06-26-13, 02:56 PM   #2218
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by ali3n8 View Post
Any chance this pack will eventually support Dominoes?

Thanks
Very unlikely.

06-26-13, 03:38 PM   #2219
Doonga
Premium Member
Premium Member
Skada Toggle

Any chance to have an option to make the meter appear automatically when in an instance? Now that I just typed that something makes me think it's an option in Skada, if so I'll come back and edit this post. Otherwise, this would be a nice-to-have.

edit: Well there's a hide when solo option, but it doesn't seem to pop back on the screen when I join a group.

Last edited by Doonga : 06-26-13 at 04:45 PM.

06-26-13, 03:45 PM   #2220
Hakamaori
A Cliff Giant

Question

Is there an eta on an actual live release? I like beta's and such but I do not like things bugging out while I am raid tanking, so i don't want to have to switch back and forth between UI's to quest and raid.

Hakamaori - Tauren Protection Warrior: Wyrmrest Accord - US

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI