01-20-08, 12:47 PM   #1
phlindar
A Kobold Labourer
Windows xbox 360 controller interface

I would likea custom inteface for use with my 360 usb controller. You can take the action bar and break it into 3 sets of 4 becuase they correspond to the abxy on the joystick then put a pix of the contrller on the second set to remind you that its the left trigger and abxy for the second set and right trigger and abxy for 3rd set instad of the action bar as it is. To help you become more familiar with it go to switchbladegaming.com to see the add on for the controller so you can see what I have or mean.
01-20-08, 03:16 PM   #2
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
From what I understand (and not downloading it since I don't have a 360), you should be able to accomplish your button layout using almost any popular button addon. My personal favorite is the powerful TrinityButtons2, but Bongos2 or Bartender3 should do, and they're a tad easier to setup. Not sure about getting a controller icon in there; I think eepanels2 would do but someone else probably knows an easier solution.

01-20-08, 03:58 PM   #3
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Logitech Dual Action

I have a Logitech Dual Action gamepad I play with when I am not two-boxing. It is great - and I used the Logitech software to map the functions to Warcraft. It took a little doing - but I have everything mapped but the following:

Straf left / right and Mouse Wheel

I have 1, 2, 3, 4, Control+1, 2, 3, 4, Shift+1, 2, 3, 4, Alt+1, 2, 3, 4 and Control+Shift+1, 2, 3, 4

Map, ESC, Bags, Talents, Char frame, cursor, jump, autorun, camera views

So far I am not running out of space - but I admit 1 or 2 more buttons would be helpful for my classes that change stance.

It is definately easier on the hands using one of these - I am still getting used to it.

"I will crush and destroy and...ooo...shiny..."

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Windows xbox 360 controller interface