06-20-08, 11:06 AM   #1
Techsensei
A Murloc Raider
Exclamation no right click functionality no more :s

Hey all...
First of all, I'm no n00b with mods, I've been using this UI for ages now and always fixed every error i got, by reading these forums and trying other mods if something wasn't fixable...
now with the new 1.18 core and the 1.31 addon pack i thought OK, it's time for an overhaul, so i deleted everything (addon and wtf folder) and started over from scratch...
i downloaded the new core and addon pack and installed them like it should be..

now after updating all mods with WAU (when i don't update and just start i get Hugh loads of errors.... yes allot of mods aren't up to date in the pack) i started wow, did the whole mazzelify-process (no probs at all so far, right clicking my char works fine (i get the Lil menu thingy)) so i hit mazzilfy and then the second button to finish...
now my UI reloads and everything is as it should be.. no errors at all and everything nice in place...
So i have to say Nice Job DocEVL.. really...

Only thing now... when i right click my char or a selected char from someone else... it does nothing at all, no menu to click ignore, inspect, .... :s:s:s:s:s:s:s
is this a UI based problem or maybe has something to see with keybinds... i really don't know.. been searching and searching but i can't find any solution ( even tried to not update at all and do it with bare core and addonpack...)

So now i'm turning to u guys.. maybe someone came across this already or is having the same problem...

Grts

Last edited by Techsensei : 06-20-08 at 11:45 AM.
06-20-08, 12:00 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Yeah, lots of people have come across this, and it's in the in-game FAQ. It's clique.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-20-08, 12:31 PM   #3
Techsensei
A Murloc Raider
thnx

That solved it

never used that addon before...

Thnx!
06-20-08, 12:38 PM   #4
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Techsensei View Post
now after updating all mods with WAU (when i don't update and just start i get Hugh loads of errors.... yes allot of mods aren't up to date in the pack)
Which mods are not up to date? Every single Ace mod was the latest as of about 45 minutes before it was posted. (I know I heard DBM was not the latest but it is not an Ace Mod )

06-20-08, 02:06 PM   #5
Techsensei
A Murloc Raider
i deleted all files in interface map and copied new ones in, then started WAU (i have version 1.9.46.746) and reloaded my index, almost every mod came up as to be updated :s i tought it was wierd, but i did it and evrything worked again :-)
06-20-08, 02:10 PM   #6
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Techsensei View Post
i deleted all files in interface map and copied new ones in, then started WAU (i have version 1.9.46.746) and reloaded my index, almost every mod came up as to be updated :s i tought it was wierd, but i did it and evrything worked again :-)
Depending on which options you use in WAU it will reload them all since I do not use WAU to update (I use jwowupdater) and everything is set to NO EXTERNALS. By default WAU I believe is set to download externals, but either way I believe WAU will still download everything again. That may be why it looked like everything was outdated.

06-20-08, 02:24 PM   #7
Deuce68
A Fallenroot Satyr
When i used wowmatrix to update the addons, i was always getting errors and the ui not showing up. Doc told me to just use the addons without updating them and everything works fine now. That is with the 1.17 c/a stuff, I havent went to the 1.18/1.31 yet.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » no right click functionality no more :s