05-22-09, 12:31 PM   #1
Tsukura
A Kobold Labourer
Quest List Problem after last update.

When I hit "L" it only brings up the Blizzard quest list.

When I hit "alt-L" it brings up both Blizzard's quest list as well as the Carbonite quest list. If I close either window....both windows close.

Everything else works just the same as before. This isn't so much as a problem as it's just annoying. It worked fine before last weeks patch.

I looked through all the settings, but I can't see anything about turning off Blizzard's quest window.

Anyone have any ideas?

05-31-09, 05:28 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
By default L shows the Carbonite Quest window and keeps the Blizzard log hidden. Alt-L shows only the Blizzard quest log. If you see both, then another addon is conflicting with Carbonite. Disable all other addons and test. Then enable a few at a time until the conflict is found.

06-13-09, 02:52 PM   #3
madchem23
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Tsukura View Post
When I hit "L" it only brings up the Blizzard quest list.

When I hit "alt-L" it brings up both Blizzard's quest list as well as the Carbonite quest list. If I close either window....both windows close.

Everything else works just the same as before. This isn't so much as a problem as it's just annoying. It worked fine before last weeks patch.

I looked through all the settings, but I can't see anything about turning off Blizzard's quest window.

Anyone have any ideas?
I have the exact opposite problem.

I hit "L" and nothing comes up. I hit "alt+L" and nothing comes up. I did the one by one addon disable and the only thing that is causing this problem is carbonite.

Any suggestions?

edit: I found the problem, it was a conflict between uberquest reborn and carbonite.....is there a way to disable the carbonite quest list? IMO it sucks as does the blizzard one. These two addons used to not interfere with each other, now they do.

Last edited by madchem23 : 06-13-09 at 03:00 PM.

06-16-09, 05:30 PM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by madchem23 View Post
is there a way to disable the carbonite quest list?
There is no way to disable just the Quest Window. How it hooks into the game has not changed for many months, so if they did work together, then maybe something changed in a recent uberquest update.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest List Problem after last update.