10-07-12, 01:44 AM   #1
grannac
A Kobold Labourer
Hud Tracking Arrow

I have lost my hud Tracking arrow and no matter what I do I can't get it back. I rely on it and I really miss it. Can someone please tell me what I need to do?

10-07-12, 06:59 AM   #2
AnthonyK
WTF

you may have dragged off the screen. I had that happen once to me. the only way I could figure it out was to reset carbonite. Maybe someone else has a better way of doin it... but it works.

10-07-12, 07:44 AM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can try typing /carb resetwin in chat. That will put all of Carbonites window's back to their default positions for that character. You can also reset your characters Carbonite window's from the "Reset" page of Carbonites options (there are other options available on the "Reset" page that also might help you).

If that doesn't work, make sure you haven't accidentally hidden it. Open Carbonites options (type "/carb options" in chat, right click the Carbonite minimap button and choose "Options" in the menu, right click a non-icon area of any Carbonite map and choose "Options" in the menu) to the "Tracking HUD" page and make sure there is no check in the "Hide" option. It's the first option on the page.

If none of this helps you, please post to let us know.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Hud Tracking Arrow