ID:	5588  

01-11-11, 01:55 PM   #4722
zynix
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Plickz View Post
New UI I'm working on.
*Imgs*
I really like your UI, very sleek, especially the raidframes.
Though the instance difficulty indicator is behind the buffs. I my opinion you should either put it in front of the buffs or move it completely inside the minimap.

But other than that, great work

Last edited by zynix : 01-11-11 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Typo

01-11-11, 02:37 PM   #4723
iradex
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Kendian View Post
WIP . Trying something a bit different (for me) Let me know what ya think~
What texture are you using on threat bar? I really need that!

Btw, good job.

01-11-11, 03:12 PM   #4724
Kendian
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by iradex View Post
What texture are you using on threat bar? I really need that!

Btw, good job.
Its the packaged texture with bar4Threat by Lolzen, here on WoWI =)
And thanks =)

01-11-11, 06:08 PM   #4725
nin
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Here's what my stuff looks like atm.

idle.

http://img28.imageshack.us/f/wowscrn...211010049.jpg/

combat.

http://img834.imageshack.us/f/wowscr...211010027.jpg/

couple things are still off, still playing around with a lot of elements since im not happy with it yet.

-_-V

01-12-11, 11:42 AM   #4726
Cerranos
A Cyclonian

Kept the same layout basically... but modified a few things. Since SBF is, for the time being, not going to be updated anymore - I got a few suggestions and ultimately decided on Aura Frames.

Changes - all action/buff/auto-bars now use BF Renaitre Beveled Light (sp?) skin with about 35% gloss (was a bit dark at 0% gloss); Aura Frames have replaced SBF; added player debuffs to the left side of my toon and spell cooldowns to the right.

Previous version: http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/4600/v11group.jpg
Current (config mode): http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6206/v11af.jpg

I don't know if the placement of the player debuff & spell cooldowns look good where they're at... but as always, any C&C/suggestions are welcome!

01-12-11, 02:06 PM   #4727
Limb0
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Cerranos View Post
...all action/buff/auto-bars now use BF Renaitre Beveled Light (sp?) skin with about 35% gloss (was a bit dark at 0% gloss)
It's cool to see screens of the Renaitre skins in UIs and I like the way the rounded edges accent your UFs, but I noticed in your pic that the hotkey is not in the correct location. BFC: Renaitre was recoded in preparation for an anticipated update to BFC which introduces a new library, handling button text position.

For BFC: Renaitre v4.0.3a to show this information correctly, please use ButtonFacade r344 alpha.

Also, in the config shot, I think you're using Stuf, and all the buffs/debuffs (for party as well) can inherit whichever ButtonFacade skin you like -it looks like Stuf's default is being used.

Cool UI, I like the subtle gradients you're using with your textures.

01-12-11, 02:25 PM   #4728
Cerranos
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Limb0 View Post
It's cool to see screens of the Renaitre skins in UIs and I like the way the rounded edges accent your UFs, but I noticed in your pic that the hotkey is not in the correct location. BFC: Renaitre was recoded in preparation for an anticipated update to BFC which introduces a new library, handling button text position.

For BFC: Renaitre v4.0.3a to show this information correctly, please use ButtonFacade r344 alpha.

Also, in the config shot, I think you're using Stuf, and all the buffs/debuffs (for party as well) can inherit whichever ButtonFacade skin you like -it looks like Stuf's default is being used.

Cool UI, I like the subtle gradients you're using with your textures.
I can't take credit for the UF textures... they were designed by Everlu; I just snagged 'em from her UI files.

But I went to the link you provided and will update BF Renaitre. As well, I will have to modify my Stuf buff/debuff frames - thank you for pointing it out.

01-12-11, 02:51 PM   #4729
Cerranos
A Cyclonian

Ok... everything has been updated to represent BF: Renaitre Light. Thanks again, Limb0!

New config: http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/486/v11renaitre.jpg

01-12-11, 03:48 PM   #4730
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Combat, Party.

All of my spells are bound with ProKeyBinds, the bar on the screen contains spells I don't use enough to warrant a keybind, but enough to not go through my spell book to find them. The action bar and pet bar are always faded out, unless you hove over them. MSBT still needs to be moved and the font needs to be changed.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7

01-12-11, 05:41 PM   #4731
Cerranos
A Cyclonian

Was able to capture a group combat SS of Aura Frames in action using BF Renaitre Light...

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7106/v11afcombat.jpg

01-12-11, 07:21 PM   #4732
tilted
A Defias Bandit
Timers

Originally Posted by Limb0 View Post
messy wip, 10 Man..

What are the timer bars you are using for SnD envenom and all that?
And would you happen to have a compilation list for this set up?

01-12-11, 11:57 PM   #4733
Rosoaa
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Cerranos View Post
Was able to capture a group combat SS of Aura Frames in action using BF Renaitre Light...

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7106/v11afcombat.jpg
How did you get your combat text so big?

01-13-11, 12:00 AM   #4734
Rosoaa
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

New layout

Clean:

With frames shown:

Player frame on the right, target on the left of my toon. Above the player frame is player debuffs, and below the player is the focus frame and below that is focus debuffs. Below my target is targettarget and above my target is target debuffs/buffs. I may add cooldown tracking below my target frame and targettarget.

In these two SS above I could use some help. If you notice I have two panels for the quest tracker. Both need to be parented to something different, so they are not both shown when the tracker is expanded, so if anyone has any ideas that'd be great.

I'm really curious what people will think of this layout. Please give feedback no matter how small it is, thanks.

Last edited by Rosoaa : 01-13-11 at 12:19 AM.

01-13-11, 01:11 AM   #4735
Cerranos
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Rosoaa View Post
How did you get your combat text so big?
I actually didn't do anything with it... that's all Blizz; it is simply the combat text all blown up when you crit (I just happened to take the SS when I critted). The only change I made was to the actual font file, replacing it with - shoot, I forget. Anyway, yeah, that's not me.

01-13-11, 05:10 PM   #4736
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
In these two SS above I could use some help. If you notice I have two panels for the quest tracker. Both need to be parented to something different, so they are not both shown when the tracker is expanded, so if anyone has any ideas that'd be great.
May I recommend using Who Framed Watcher Wabbit? for your quest tracker skinning? It will take care of your "two panels" problem, as well as allow the tracker to collapse in the correct direction for that side of the screen.

As for your layout, looks nice. Though I never personally could deal with the chat up in that corner. Also, your damage meter(?) bars are so large, they look like a second copy of your unit frames and don't match the rest of the UI.

/edit: I'd also hide the 100 (percent health) when out of combat.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-13-11, 05:20 PM   #4737
Rosoaa
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
May I recommend using Who Framed Watcher Wabbit? for your quest tracker skinning? It will take care of your "two panels" problem, as well as allow the tracker to collapse in the correct direction for that side of the screen.

As for your layout, looks nice. Though I never personally could deal with the chat up in that corner. Also, your damage meter(?) bars are so large, they look like a second copy of your unit frames and don't match the rest of the UI.

/edit: I'd also hide the 100 (percent health) when out of combat.
Do you know what the dogtag for that is? I've tried [combat : perchp] and it didn't work. I actually said the same thing last night when I posted the SS. Also, that's a really nice mod recommendation. Thanks for the response Seerah.

Last edited by Rosoaa : 01-13-11 at 05:22 PM.

01-13-11, 07:00 PM   #4738
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Do you know what the dogtag for that is? I've tried [combat : perchp] and it didn't work. I actually said the same thing last night when I posted the SS. Also, that's a really nice mod recommendation. Thanks for the response Seerah.
No, I don't. Is that what you got from the in-game help window? Maybe you should switch to using the LuaTexts instead for performance and increased flexibility if you can't figure it out.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-14-11, 03:12 AM   #4739
Kendian
A Molten Giant

Cleaned it up a bit. C&C/Suggestions welcome~
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Combat.jpg
Views:	937
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	5598  Click image for larger version

Name:	Idle.jpg
Views:	826
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	5599  

01-14-11, 09:48 AM   #4740
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Kendian View Post
Cleaned it up a bit. C&C/Suggestions welcome~
As long as you don't have to squint to read that text and see what value the status bars are at...

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Screen Shots of your UI...