09-06-09, 11:17 PM   #1
Nymphette
A Defias Bandit
Lost setting up healbot

I am completely lost trying to setup healbot for my Pali

Whenever I try and change the spells setup, I use a 2 button mouse with additional buttons along the side and at the top, they don't change the status of the buttons.

For example the left button stays as Target, middle as hand of salvation, right as menu. I changed them to Left: Flash of Light, Middle: blank, Right: Holy Shock

Button 4: Lay on Hands

I could really use some help with this, I can't figure out how to change it
09-07-09, 02:44 AM   #2
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

I do not use healbot but tried it out a long time ago and I seem to recall the only modifier keys you can use from the keyboard are ctrl, shift and alt. Though you probably know that, figured I would throw that out there...Now along to more pressing matters, if you can't get healbot to work I recommend clique as personally I like it way better cause I can use any unitframe mod with it. you can download it here at this site. I found clique and grid (in it's many reincarnations from the actual grid mod to the ouf_freebgrid) to work really well with each other as I am always concerned with keeping as much of my game window as clear as possible so that I can enjoy the surroundings of my virtual outside. Anyways I hope you can figure it out.

Note: I seem to remember running into this problem when I tried healbot out as well and never found a solution.

- Winston Churchill
09-07-09, 10:29 AM   #3
Nymphette
A Defias Bandit
Clique

I tried it and like it, just one question, when I am out of combat how do I use the regular menu stuff, like right click someones character to bring up the menu?
09-07-09, 10:46 AM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You need to either rebind the menu to another click combination in the Clique window, or only use right-click for harmful abilities (under the harm section of Clique) and leave the menu for right-click under help/default.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-13-09, 01:38 PM   #5
Vraan
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Been a while since I used Clique so Im not sure anymore, but if you are using a raidframe addon like Grid or such, you can tell Clique to not "work" on player/target frames. That way you can still rightclick the target for menus etc but at the same time use left/right buttons on the raidframe. Not sure if that's the solution you wanted, but still.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Lost setting up healbot