06-29-06, 02:00 AM   #1
Thiana
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
FuBar - tcgTradeskills

Making a topic for this addon since the file comments are a bit too lengthy.

Simple addon to save actionbar space by providing buttons for the tradeskills on the FuBar Panel. It also tracks which tradeskills your various characters have.

URL: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=5057
07-05-06, 07:18 AM   #2
Ghoschdi
A Defias Bandit
Got another error. After i use the Purge on one char, i got an error while hover the mouse over the addon...

l:185 in the Core.lua -> attempt to index field '?' (nil value)

Pls fix the purge function.
08-17-06, 11:20 AM   #3
Ghoschdi
A Defias Bandit
Little Bug?

Got a problem here:

Whenever i log in, i just see the standard icon (tailoring). after i hide a skill and show it again, all normal skills appear. The bug is reproducable with logging out.

Some1 else got that prob. Didn't have the time to look through the code.
08-20-06, 02:32 AM   #4
Thiana
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Ghoschdi
Whenever i log in, i just see the standard icon (tailoring). after i hide a skill and show it again, all normal skills appear. The bug is reproducable with logging out.
I can't reproduce it here, but I think I've figured out what *may* cause it. I'll post an updated version in the next day or so (just finishing a cooldowns module for tcgTradeskills).
08-25-06, 12:04 PM   #5
techsgtchen
A Theradrim Guardian

Count: 1
Error: ...s\FuBar_tcgTradeskills\FBPlug2.0\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:17: FuBarPlugin-2.0 requires AceLibrary.
--------------------------------------------------
Error: ...uBar_tcgTradeskills\BabbleSpell\Babble-Spell-2.0.lua:15: Babble-Spell-2.0 requires AceLibrary
Error: ...uBar_tcgTradeskills\BabbleClass\Babble-Class-2.0.lua:15: Babble-Class-2.0 requires AceLibrary
Error: ...\AddOns\FuBar_tcgTradeskills\Compost\Compost-2.0.lua:15: Compost-2.0 requires AceLibrary.
Error: ...ce\AddOns\FuBar_tcgTradeskills\Tablet\Tablet-2.0.lua:15: Tablet-2.0 requires AceLibrary
Error: ...\AddOns\FuBar_tcgTradeskills\DewDrop\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:15: Dewdrop-2.0 requires AceLibrary
Error: ...ce\AddOns\FuBar_tcgTradeskills\Crayon\Crayon-2.0.lua:17: Crayon-2.0 requires AceLibrary
Error: ...ce\AddOns\FuBar_tcgTradeskills\Abacus\Abacus-2.0.lua:15: Abacus-2.0 requires AceLibrary
Error: Interface\AddOns\FuBar_tcgTradeskills\Locals.lua:1: attempt to call global `AceLibrary' (a nil value)
Error: Interface\AddOns\FuBar_tcgTradeskills\Core.lua:1: attempt to call global `AceLibrary' (a nil value)--------------------------------------------------
This is the error code I got. I have no idea what acelibrary is and I searched for about 30 minutes on google for someone who had a similar problem and google failed me if such a situation does exist. ^.- Thanks for your time.
08-25-06, 01:07 PM   #6
techsgtchen
A Theradrim Guardian

[quote=Thiana]This is a problem with your FuBar installation. Try downloading FuBar again and verify that the Interface/AddOns/FuBar/libs/AceLibrary/AceLibrary.lua exists after unpacking it.QUOTE]

Thank you very much I apologize for my ignorance. I did that and now LootTypeFu/BagFu/EmoteFu/ExperienceFu/FuXPFu/MoneyFu/NinjutFu/ProfessionsFu don't work but I suspect it's a version conflict or something like that so I'll check the FuBar thread.
08-25-06, 07:20 PM   #7
Thiana
A Murloc Raider
I did that and now LootTypeFu/BagFu/EmoteFu/ExperienceFu/FuXPFu/MoneyFu/NinjutFu/ProfessionsFu don't work but I suspect it's a version conflict or something like that so I'll check the FuBar thread.
If you're trying to run a mix of FuBar 1.2 and 2.0 addons, you need to get the FuBar-compat-1.2 package also. FuBar_tcgTradeskills is a FuBar 2.0 addon as of v1.2 (as mentioned in the description).
08-25-06, 08:30 PM   #8
techsgtchen
A Theradrim Guardian

all the fubar addons say they are made for fubar 2.0 at the top. Plus I just loaded that part and reloaded everything and it still did not like it.
08-27-06, 03:16 PM   #9
DaMonk
A Kobold Labourer
I am also haveing coflict issues with latest versions of SnaFu and tcgTradeskills.

with SnaFu disabled other addon loads fine; but as soon as i enable SnaFu, tcgTradeskills will start spitting out issues.

Error i have been getting is:
Error: Interface\AddOns\FuBar_tcgTradeskills\Core.lua:579: Babble-Spell-2.0: No translations registered

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
08-29-06, 06:12 PM   #10
Thiana
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by DaMonk
with SnaFu disabled other addon loads fine; but as soon as i enable SnaFu, tcgTradeskills will start spitting out issues.

Error: Interface\AddOns\FuBar_tcgTradeskills\Core.lua:579: Babble-Spell-2.0: No translations registered
I'm not sure what to suggest here. Running SnaFu with my tcgTradeskills doesnt seem to cause the above issue here. It sounds like the babble libraries arent being loaded properly, try unzipping the addons again perhaps?
08-29-06, 08:24 PM   #11
LaoTseu
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by DaMonk
I am also haveing coflict issues with latest versions of SnaFu and tcgTradeskills.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
The Ace2 libraries are still in beta so this may happen. In this case, it looks like the Babble-Spell version that tcgTradeskills expect is an older version then the one included in SnaFu and it doesn't behave like the new one. When you load SanFu, it loads a newer incompatilbe version of Babble-Spell and this cause your problem with tcgTradeSkills (at least, it appears that way).

When the libraries are officially release, the dev. team will make damn sure that any changes is compatible with older version. Meanwhile, you might want to try the latest developper version of tcgTradeSkills and SnaFu that can be found here: http://svn.wowace.com/files/. It has been updated this week so maybe the problem is already fixed.

Best
09-20-06, 02:30 PM   #12
Tazmanyak
An Aku'mai Servant
Localization

Hi Thiana
You asked me on #wowace to check you fr localization.

I'm happy to tell you that ...

Nothing is currently working, it seems that the tradeskills need to be localized too, i will provide a list.
The deeprock salt doesn't seem to work too, i will try to see if you get the good translation.

If you have an account on Wowace, i would prefer we continue the discution on it, i never come on WowI forums :/
09-27-06, 04:25 PM   #13
grolsh
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by techsgtchen
all the fubar addons say they are made for fubar 2.0 at the top. Plus I just loaded that part and reloaded everything and it still did not like it.
techsgtchen if you mean at the top of the wowinterface webpages, that is because the author of fubar renamed it to fubar 2, it just references that.. if you want to make sure your fubar addons are fubar2 compatible, open the fuXXX.lua file, if it says 1.2 in the top sections you will need FuBar-compat-1.2 to get those old plugins to work with fubar2.
10-04-06, 01:23 PM   #14
Tue
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I got a strange message today after creating mooncloth. It said something like "tgcTradeskills: Tunshar of Turalyon: bla bla [Mooncloth]" - the bla bla part I can't remember what was verbatum but it said that the cooldown on Mooncloth had expired.

This happened just after I made the Mooncloth and it kept repeating every minute or so. After logging out I'm unable to reproduce it but it was somewhat annoying.
10-04-06, 02:42 PM   #15
fred
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by Thiana
I'm not sure what to suggest here. Running SnaFu with my tcgTradeskills doesnt seem to cause the above issue here. It sounds like the babble libraries arent being loaded properly, try unzipping the addons again perhaps?

I run both w/ no problems........yet..
12-17-06, 10:26 AM   #16
Maegrette
A Murloc Raider
I couldn't find a more recent discussion of tcgTradeskills, so I'm posting here...

First of all, thanks so much for updating to 2.0 - I love this mod and was lost without it for a few days!

Second, I found a bug. On the opening day of Winter Veil, one of my characters bought some snowballs from the holiday vendor. Now I'm getting spammed every 5 minutes with a message that her snowball cooldown has expired. (This character has no engineering skill at all.)

Third, a feature request. One of my characters is a cook, and when there's no fire handy, she builds a campfire. Could this ability be added as a button or menu choice in tcgTradeskills? Currenly I still have to make a hotkey for it or pull up the spellbook whenever I need to use it.

Thanks!!
12-17-06, 01:20 PM   #17
Tue
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Maegrette
I couldn't find a more recent discussion of tcgTradeskills, so I'm posting here...

First of all, thanks so much for updating to 2.0 - I love this mod and was lost without it for a few days!

Second, I found a bug. On the opening day of Winter Veil, one of my characters bought some snowballs from the holiday vendor. Now I'm getting spammed every 5 minutes with a message that her snowball cooldown has expired. (This character has no engineering skill at all.)

Third, a feature request. One of my characters is a cook, and when there's no fire handy, she builds a campfire. Could this ability be added as a button or menu choice in tcgTradeskills? Currenly I still have to make a hotkey for it or pull up the spellbook whenever I need to use it.

Thanks!!
Have I missed something regarding the 2.0 update? I thought this mod was only updated for FuBar2 and not for BTS 2.0 ?

That could be the cause of your problems but I might very well be mistaken.

In any case, I love this mod and if it isn't updated to WoW BTS 2.0 I would love to see a new version.
12-17-06, 01:50 PM   #18
Maegrette
A Murloc Raider
I found the updated version at wowace.com.

http://www.wowace.com/files/FuBar_tcgTradeskills/

It works flawlessly so far except for the snowball thing.
12-18-06, 08:05 AM   #19
Tue
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ah, lovely. Thanks, I'll try it out.
07-29-07, 11:21 AM   #20
Vanduul
A Murloc Raider
Need Help

Anyone know where this mod is being tracked recently? I suddenly began getting errors and it won't load. WOWAce crashed so i can't find it there. Any help is appreciated.

Van

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » FuBar - tcgTradeskills