04-17-08, 06:36 AM   #1
Durelsh
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Durelsh UI

Hi everyone , took a break from WoW for awhile and came back recently , alot of people asked me to update my compilation , so i did an overhaul and have it working pretty much to its former design. As before it focus's on the ui elements at the bottom of the screen , with overlapping functions and redundant features stripped. Its preferred by casters mostly because of its large amounts of button slots , but will perform for any class.

I look forward to any suggestions and tweaks. See a pic here.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...DurelshUI.html

Last edited by Durelsh : 04-18-08 at 03:40 PM.
04-23-08, 06:29 PM   #2
n00bt3sting
A Defias Bandit
I use your UI when I play at work as it is the same screen res that I am able to use, but I was wondering if you would be willing to make a version of your ui for 1680x1050 of course that is if you can. If not no big deal I have another ui I use here at home that works. There are just certain aspects of your ui that I like that the one I use at home doesn't have.

Thanks
04-23-08, 08:46 PM   #3
Durelsh
A Murloc Raider

I'll be getting a 20inch or 19 inch widescreen monitor soon , if thats the native resolution , then yes , i will be making it for that.
04-23-08, 10:47 PM   #4
n00bt3sting
A Defias Bandit
very cool

thank you very much
04-25-08, 09:35 AM   #5
Gredge
A Kobold Labourer
I love this package. Lots of new stuff I never new existed and very easy to follow. One thing I want moved and I dont know what addon it is, is these little cooldown icons in the middle of my screen. I added a SS of what I'm talking about. Please let me know which addon it is so I can move them to a better place. Thank you

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/8...8221331dh7.jpg

~Gredge
04-25-08, 09:12 PM   #6
Durelsh
A Murloc Raider

Wow , you have rearranged and redone about the whole setup. Anyhow , the addon your talking about is CooldownButtons. It can be accessed by typing /cdb.

The way i have them setup currently is , your cooldowns show ups as buttons with timers on the left hand side of the screen , when the timer meets 5 seconds , it switches to the middle right above your characters head to let you know that ability is about to be available. I can see where this might be obtrusive to some , but in PvP it really shines there. Parrot already shows when a cooldown comes up , maybe ill increase it size and keeep cooldowns to the left. Any how , for now /cdb is what your looking for , the ones in the middle are actually called the "seperated cooldowns" as they show only when 5 second are left like i said.

If you dont mind me asking , how did Bartender work for you as a warrior as i had it set? Is their a better way to set it to make it better for stance , forms , out of the box?
05-13-08, 02:34 PM   #7
Durelsh
A Murloc Raider

Just waiting for a Parrot fix and will update.
06-24-08, 06:29 AM   #8
deadlyganker
A Kobold Labourer
awesome ui

instead of the archud in your ui could u make one with the dhud i kinda like the appearance of the dragons.
i have tried to find a ui for me and could not tried to make my own but failed until i saw this on it has almost everything i run and i run a 1280x1024 res at a 75 refresh. ty very much and a very awesome ui. great job just let me know if u can do that with the dhud
06-24-08, 07:17 AM   #9
Slayth
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
its an alright UI, i personally would go without the hud, and less buttons, but thats all I dislike about it

A+ for effort, A- for outcome ^^ gave you a 4 star

edit: pic site is down
05-01-09, 04:14 PM   #10
bareillos
A Defias Bandit
General, Guild, Whisper, Combat? (problem)

Where it says: General, Guild, Whisper, Combat in your image I'm not seeing that on my screen. I have followed all the steps to a T. I hear whispers come in but I cannot see them. Any help would be appreciated.
05-01-09, 05:28 PM   #11
BWarner
A Black Drake

If you don't want a HUD... disable or uninstall the HUD. Nothing stopping you from simply removing that addon, or any, for that matter!
05-04-09, 06:26 PM   #12
bareillos
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by BWarner View Post
If you don't want a HUD... disable or uninstall the HUD. Nothing stopping you from simply removing that addon, or any, for that matter!
Are you responding to me? If so, I don't understand.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Durelsh UI