10-12-11, 05:57 AM   #1
Dilvar
A Defias Bandit
Default action bars still displaying

Hi all.
First of, love the addon .
However i just upgraded my PC and thus had to reload all my addons. but when i log into wow now even with NuI loaded I am still gettin the default blizzard action bars showing and as you can imagine this is slightly irritating. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Nui a couple of times and still no joy . I have also had a serach here and could not seem to find if anyone else was having this problem. Any ideas?
Cheers

10-12-11, 06:42 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That sounds like a loading error with the addons. nUI should automatically hide the default bars and use its own ones.

Did you try with just the latest nUI installed with no other addons ? Not even the plugins for it ? If not try that, rename the WTF folder and see how it looks there. If it is still a problem then attach a screenshot of what is happening but I suspect it will work under those conditions.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

10-12-11, 07:44 AM   #3
Dilvar
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for the reply. Yeh it was an addon. I still had my old default bartender goin as well which was causing the issue. Thats what ya get for not paying attention I guess lol .

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Default action bars still displaying