09-06-11, 07:09 PM   #1
unwin
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
World Wide Warcraft Wednesday - Feedback please!

Hello Everyone!

Although I haven't been very active on the forums before, I have always found this community to be friendly and helpful. I love this site and without it I would probably have stopped playing WoW awhile ago. That said I am looking for feedback, encouragement, criticism, and help with my youtube channel.

I started a Blog called World Wide Warcraft last year that hit the ground running but soon fell apart without a good support base. Basically my bloggers quit. So I decided to start making a youtube series with the same name. I have a few episodes up right now, if you have some time please take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCF8608CA046261F6

I am a full time student and I have even less time to work on these video right now, but I am hoping to eventually have a show that is short, fun, and informative.

I am also trying to make addons a BIG part of my weekly videos. As of right now I am focusing on showcasing an addon every week at the very least.

Let me know what you guys think, and if you didn't check out my videos that's okay too. Thanks for reading this.

-unwin
09-20-11, 06:18 PM   #2
unwin
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
umm... please?
09-21-11, 05:27 PM   #3
Kendian
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I like what you've done with the videos, shows insight and thought. Keep it up, hero~
09-22-11, 02:51 AM   #4
Aftermathhqt
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by unwin View Post
Hello Everyone!

Although I haven't been very active on the forums before, I have always found this community to be friendly and helpful. I love this site and without it I would probably have stopped playing WoW awhile ago. That said I am looking for feedback, encouragement, criticism, and help with my youtube channel.

I started a Blog called World Wide Warcraft last year that hit the ground running but soon fell apart without a good support base. Basically my bloggers quit. So I decided to start making a youtube series with the same name. I have a few episodes up right now, if you have some time please take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCF8608CA046261F6

I am a full time student and I have even less time to work on these video right now, but I am hoping to eventually have a show that is short, fun, and informative.

I am also trying to make addons a BIG part of my weekly videos. As of right now I am focusing on showcasing an addon every week at the very least.

Let me know what you guys think, and if you didn't check out my videos that's okay too. Thanks for reading this.

-unwin
Just dont pvp anymore ;P
10-01-11, 11:36 PM   #5
unwin
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Kendian View Post
I like what you've done with the videos, shows insight and thought. Keep it up, hero~
Thanks for the response. I just noticed it tonight. I gave up hope that anyone was going to respond :-p

Originally Posted by Game92 View Post
Just dont pvp anymore ;P
This is good advice. If I ever do, it will be much more practiced.

:-p

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » World Wide Warcraft Wednesday - Feedback please!