AddOn Author - Click to view addons
auch, even I felt that one

Tukui | Github

01-28-13, 09:59 AM   #22
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
You did post false info, saying I can not share the UI which I can share it all I want on my Github. So there, you did.. I know what I can and can not do with it. I am on tukui daily I know it changed.

Learn some social skills. A simple "It's ok, Elv is aware of what I'm doing and is ok with it, but I appreciate your concern" would of been just fine and that would of been the end of it.

You're going to get more replies like mine unless you change the thread title. Be prepared.

The next time someone tries to help you, even if they do make an honest mistake, don't be rude.

Last edited by Petrah : 01-28-13 at 10:03 AM.

01-28-13, 06:55 PM   #23
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Okay folks, I'm closing this thread. Nothing good will come of leaving it open. A number of you in this thread were completely utterly and totally out of line. Kkthnxbye, you can start a new thread if you wish. However, to all of you, it damn well better not turn into the same thing all over again. The number one rule on this site is for people to be decent to each other, and everyone who was out of line in this thread knows it, you've all been here long enough. Behave.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Building Elvui layouts for everyone.