Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-18-12, 10:42 AM   #11
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by zork View Post
Nevertheless. Macro conditions for all the UI states are a must. Thus I sign what Tuller wrote.
Add your voice here as well - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6079671818

For now, you have to do it insecurely. You could register for "PLAYER_REGEN_DISABLED" and use that event to restore your addon to its proper state, regardless if the pet battle ui is up or not.

Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
You are not "in combat" while in a pet battle. This I know because I was able to open and use the Bartender options while in one.
In ideal conditions, this is true. However, and it *will* happen if this is not addressed, somehow or someway, an addon user will be in a pet battle and someone will figure out how to attack them via PVP (if flagged) or a mob will somehow get a character into combat, and leave the player without their crucial UI elements.

Twitter: @IonMaul | Windows Live: [email protected] | Google Talk: [email protected]

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Archived Beta Forums » MoP Beta archived threads » Beta API discussion