03-30-13, 09:50 AM   #1
Mutilated
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Unhappy How do i remove quests from map?

Hey!

I've searched the forum for an answer but i cant find any. Many people have asked this but no one has gotten an answer.

Why does it show ALL quests on the map? I want to remove all quests that i can't do. I only want to see the ones that i acutally can do. Makes no sense to see everything.

This is a really big issue for me. Would suck to remove carbonite because of this but i have to if it can't be corrected.

Please help me with this.

03-31-13, 03:35 AM   #2
Mutilated
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
63 views and no one knows how to remove quests you can't do? Very strange.

03-31-13, 06:04 AM   #3
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Mutilated View Post
63 views and no one knows how to remove quests you can't do? Very strange.
I did a search of the Carbonite forums for you using the search terms "quest level" without the quotes. This thread seemed to be about the same issue with at least some form of way to reduce the quests shown. I vaguely remeber there may have been an option in the Options pages, but its been a long while since Ive used Carb.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ht=quest+level

04-01-13, 12:08 AM   #4
Mutilated
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Vis View Post
I did a search of the Carbonite forums for you using the search terms "quest level" without the quotes. This thread seemed to be about the same issue with at least some form of way to reduce the quests shown. I vaguely remeber there may have been an option in the Options pages, but its been a long while since Ive used Carb.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ht=quest+level
Thanks for the link!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » How do i remove quests from map?