01-01-06, 01:37 PM   #1
Meddik
A Murloc Raider
Guild CP Tracker

A bit of an overview:
Our guild uses a system called Sanctum Contribution Points to track guild members contributions to the guild. These points are then sued to withdrawl items from the guild bank, or bid on items dropped on Guild runs.

What we need:
We need some sort of in-game database to display the names and classes of everyone who has SCP. If possible, we'd like the list of characters grouped by account. It would be fine if there were multiple buttons in the UI to do this, ie: Create Account, Add Character. I can have it retrieve the player's class, race and level and update it later. Also, if possible, to have a check box to choose whether or not the account is part of our guild. (We allow nonguild members to earn SCP, and would like to store them too, but defferentiate accounts) We also need a button to edit SCP, basically show an input box that will add (ie: 20) the inputed value to the selected accounts SCP, or subtract (ie: -20) the value.

And for the part that's been killing me for the longest time...
A way to display the SCP values of items in their tooltips. We'd like to be able to have different formulas for different armor and weapon types, based on their stats, req level, and rarity, and also have the ability to have set values for trade goods.

I'm very new to UI modding, and this is a pretty large project. If you'd like more information, you can email me at [email protected]. We can also disscuss some sort of payment for the mods.

Thanks for your time.
01-15-06, 01:59 AM   #2
Meddik
A Murloc Raider
If someone could make that latter part only, that'd work too...

A way to display the SCP values of items in their tooltips. We'd like to be able to have different formulas for different armor and weapon types, based on their stats, req level, and rarity, and also have the ability to have set values for trade goods.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Guild CP Tracker