03-12-13, 08:01 PM   #681
webster259
A Cyclonian
Are the world markers enables for when someone has assist in a raid or just when they are raid lead?

03-12-13, 08:07 PM   #682
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by webster259 View Post
Are the world markers enables for when someone has assist in a raid or just when they are raid lead?
Woops, forgot to enable it for assistants. It shall be fixed.

03-12-13, 11:09 PM   #683
calisarogue
A Defias Bandit
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Exit the game, and re-install the nibIceHUD folder from the RealUI download. Make sure to overwrite files and folders.

If that doesn't fix it, type /realui, go to RealUI Core, and click Reset RealUI.

Thanks! This did the trick. This is, without question, the best UI I have used yet. Keep up the good work!

03-13-13, 04:47 AM   #684
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Nib, there were some skinning problems during a Terrace of Endless Spring LFR:

- the chat bubbles were not skinned at one point but got fixed as the raid went on
- the raid frame won't hide itself. There's just this translucent vertical block where the raid frame is supposed to be.
- not really sure about this, but the Ready Check window looks misaligned... it seems it does not completely skin or hide the character portrait. Again, I'm not really sure about this because I did not pay attention much, I just noticed there was something wrong, the split second after I clicked Yes.

Meanwhile, the loot and bonus roll windows were always on the top center... they never moved, so that's fixed now.

Aside from these skinning problems, there were no major bugs that affected gameplay itself. Nice!

03-13-13, 04:54 AM   #685
Charlötte
A Defias Bandit

Thanks for the amazing UI and all updates! <3
Just I've one question, is there any reason why I can only see the codes under mini map, and no longer the name of place? Kinda missing that

03-13-13, 04:59 AM   #686
zeveroare
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Have you reloaded the UI since updating? That second error occurs when a MiniPatch is applied, but the UI hasn't reloaded to apply the changes. That, or you didn't update the nibPointDisplay addon included in the RealUI download.

That first error is Compact Raid Frame taint, harmless and unavoidable.
I had restarted it several times even.
Done it again

I removed the receipe list

03-13-13, 06:25 AM   #687
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Charlötte View Post
Thanks for the amazing UI and all updates! <3
Just I've one question, is there any reason why I can only see the codes under mini map, and no longer the name of place? Kinda missing that
Mouser over Minimap > Click C > Information > tick Location Name

03-13-13, 07:00 AM   #688
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Anj View Post
Nib, there were some skinning problems during a Terrace of Endless Spring LFR:

- the chat bubbles were not skinned at one point but got fixed as the raid went on
- the raid frame won't hide itself. There's just this translucent vertical block where the raid frame is supposed to be.
- not really sure about this, but the Ready Check window looks misaligned... it seems it does not completely skin or hide the character portrait. Again, I'm not really sure about this because I did not pay attention much, I just noticed there was something wrong, the split second after I clicked Yes.
With regards to the raid frame, is it just a small translucent vertical block? I think this modification was made so that it was easier to see the clicky thing to access the raid options.

03-13-13, 09:25 AM   #689
rdobkins
A Fallenroot Satyr
Noticed that after you leave a group the world markers don't go away from the minimap until you zone or reload.

03-13-13, 10:47 AM   #690
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by zeveroare View Post
I had restarted it several times even.
Done it again

I removed the receipe list
When I patch RealUI I type /realui, click the RealUI Core tab I believe it is, and click the re-initialize character button. A simple reload never applies the changes correctly for me, I have to actually re-initialize. It will bring up RealUI's install button, click it, and your UI will reload and everything should be correctly changed and updated.

Also, addons included in RealUI may have since had an update, so updating them via the Curse Client or manually (whatever tickles your pickle) is probably a good idea. Just be sure to ignore the addons on the do not update list.

Once everything's up to date and "load out of date addons" is checked in-game, try using the recipe list again and see if it plays nicely with the other kids. I use several other addons not included with RealUI and they don't always play well together, but I haven't experienced anything that actually breaks their functionality yet so if you can live with the errors as long as they are all working I wouldn't worry too much about it, except to maybe tell the author of ARL about it in case he's interested in minimizing conflicts.

Last edited by Jasmer : 03-13-13 at 11:09 AM.

03-13-13, 03:04 PM   #691
ubertek
A Murloc Raider
The latest RealUI has that bag position corrected. As for the Insignia, may have to use an action bar slot until I figure that one out.
You are Awsome.

Getting another bug with bank bags now. Bags are scrolling off the bottom of the screen.

03-13-13, 07:59 PM   #692
Ratselblitz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Question about Updating?

I've specifically avoided updating the Addons listed in the readme.txt - and after using Curse to update all the other Addons I now see tow sets of character bars.

Can someone please tell me which Addon is causing this?

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_031313_205733.jpeg
Views:	511
Size:	269.3 KB
ID:	7631  

03-13-13, 09:17 PM   #693
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Ratselblitz View Post
I've specifically avoided updating the Addons listed in the readme.txt - and after using Curse to update all the other Addons I now see tow sets of character bars.

Can someone please tell me which Addon is causing this?

Thanks
You have another addon, I believe it is called. oUF Phanx

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-oUFPhanx.html

03-13-13, 10:06 PM   #694
Ratselblitz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
You have another addon, I believe it is called. oUF Phanx

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-oUFPhanx.html
Ok that Addon is in the RealUI package. It also should not be updated.

I replaced my updated version with the RealUI package version and that corrected the problem. I've configured Curse to Ignore this Addon as well.

Can someone add oUF to the list of Addons that should not be updated in the readme.txt?

03-13-13, 10:12 PM   #695
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Ratselblitz View Post

Can someone add oUF to the list of Addons that should not be updated in the readme.txt?
oUF and oUF_Phanx are two different things. I'm guessing there was an oUF_Phanx in your AddOns folder before you copied RealUI in there.

03-14-13, 04:54 AM   #696
rdobkins
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Anj View Post
oUF and oUF_Phanx are two different things. I'm guessing there was an oUF_Phanx in your AddOns folder before you copied RealUI in there.
Actually, you don't have to have an oUF_Phanx folder in your addons foldter. For some reason curse client thinks oUF or oUF_RealUI is oUF_Phanx (i think its oUF_RealUI for some reason. I was lucky to notice that before updating and put it on my ignore list.

03-14-13, 05:10 AM   #697
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by rdobkins View Post
Actually, you don't have to have an oUF_Phanx folder in your addons foldter. For some reason curse client thinks oUF or oUF_RealUI is oUF_Phanx (i think its oUF_RealUI for some reason. I was lucky to notice that before updating and put it on my ignore list.
Glad to know that's sorted out. oUF_Phanx is on my times-when-I-feel-RealUI-is-too-small-for-my-eyes list.

03-14-13, 12:37 PM   #698
nukeum
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
thank you

Thank you, thank you, thank you I depend on location names so much I don't know what I would do without them, thanks for the excellent UI and all that you are putting into it.

03-14-13, 12:58 PM   #699
Inblue
A Defias Bandit
I don't know if it's intended or not, but it's normal that when I leave a group/raid, Grid still show my character frame (with healing layout, I didn't checked with dps/tank)? I tried to look the settings but typing /grid I got this error.

Thank you in advance and and sorry if you already answered this question in previous posts.

03-14-13, 06:04 PM   #700
Charlötte
A Defias Bandit

Thanks dear <3 And once again thanks for amazing UI!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI