12-31-12, 12:33 PM   #1
Revery
A Defias Bandit
How to disable Friends & Raid tabs opening in Carbonite

Whenever I press my keybinding to open the friends list or the raid tab, it opens in carbonite with an annoying pane behind it. Also since carbonite is managing these tabs, they don't stack well when other wow tabs are open (such as the character pane). Is there a setting to make Carbonite not be the manager for the Friends and Raid tabs?

Not related but is there also a way to turn off "obscuring" the vision of the zones you're not currently in? The zone I'm in shows up with a proper looking map, but the zones around it show no detail until you mouse over. Perhaps this is a useful feature for some but I find this highly frustrating and would like to turn it off.

12-31-12, 01:04 PM   #2
aracthebold
Premium Member

Premium Member
Hi,

go into options and social and punks the first option is use enhanced social pane uncheck that option and you will have the default game pane back.

01-01-13, 03:37 PM   #3
Revery
A Defias Bandit
Hah thank you that worked! I was searching forever and for some reason that option eluded me. :-)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » How to disable Friends & Raid tabs opening in Carbonite