01-27-13, 04:32 PM   #1
gingii
A Murloc Raider
Menu under the carbonite logo.

Ive been using Carbonite for as long as i can remember, and ive always had a nice little vertical menu underneath the carbonite logo, it consisted of things such as the dungeon group icon from where i could leave a dungeon or teleport out, it had the Battleground icon, which also helped leave battlegrounds, there was a calendar, as well as other addon that corresponded with it and it was very nicely helping me organize it. However for quite a while now there has only been the logo, none of the useful icons that helped my everyday life. Please could you resolve this issue at the earliest convenience.

Yours sincerely, Gingii.

01-27-13, 05:24 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Open Carbonites options to the "Map Minimap" page. Put a check in the second option on the page: "Move Minimap buttons into Carbonite button window (reload required)". Allow Carbonite to reload the UI, and you should be good to go.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

02-04-13, 08:20 AM   #3
gingii
A Murloc Raider
Ive tried that but it just doesn't seem to work, if i un-tick that box then they all surround the minimap, but when i tick that box they just dissapear.

02-04-13, 09:40 AM   #4
mjumnito
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Might be a bit of a long shot, but do you keep the combined map on screen at all times? if not what happens if you click the "C" logo? I ask because if they just disappear, it sounds like to me that you have hidden the combined minimap. If clicking the "c" dont work, try to just press "m" twice and see if the buttons show back up

edit: a screen shot could help lots in terms of what your seeing and what we think your seeing

02-04-13, 10:03 AM   #5
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by gingii View Post
Ive tried that but it just doesn't seem to work, if i un-tick that box then they all surround the minimap, but when i tick that box they just dissapear.
Sounds like you've managed to move the button window off screen. Try /carb resetwin

02-04-13, 10:12 AM   #6
gingii
A Murloc Raider
This is my screen at the moment, when i click the "C" logo the whole map dissapears like it should, it then reappears when re-clicked, for some reason under the "C" there still appears to be nothing... i'll try to uninstall the addon, then reinstall it, to see if that works.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_020413_160632.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	407.5 KB
ID:	7554  

02-04-13, 10:16 AM   #7
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
To me it sounds like it's minimized, hold shift while left-clicking it.

02-04-13, 10:18 AM   #8
mjumnito
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
To me it sounds like it's minimized, hold shift while left-clicking it.
That's what I was getting at, @ work though and couldnt test it out for right key combo

02-04-13, 10:22 AM   #9
gingii
A Murloc Raider
You guys are my heroes ! thank you !!!!!!!!!!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Menu under the carbonite logo.