09-29-09, 08:58 AM   #1
Farside
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
SLDataText

I noticed the Author has posted a notice that he is no longer playing WoW ,and has given permission for someone else to pick it up. Anyone interested in taking this on?
09-29-09, 10:54 AM   #2
Jooze
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
It would be far easier, if someone with lua-knowledge would port all the mods to LitePanels, as LitePanels uses almost no Memory.
09-29-09, 11:22 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
LitePanels is a kgPanels-type mod though. Not a data display mod.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-29-09, 12:42 PM   #4
Katae
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
LitePanels is a kgPanels-type mod though. Not a data display mod.
It can be used as a custom display mod pretty easily with text functions. I wrote a (almost) full stats plugin for the next update, which uses around 50-60 kb. Although, there's no GUI as of yet.

09-29-09, 01:41 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Ah... Well, I've been fiddling with some ideas myself over the past week (before I heard about SLDT's author leaving). Not sure if it'll come to fruition, but...
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » SLDataText