08-30-12, 04:38 PM   #1
timberly
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy Quests not being tracked

My quest log and tracker were fine one minute and gone the next. I have tried all the suggestions listed here in the forums. Made sure all the correct buttons are pushed. I have tried deleting all files and reinstalling. I have tried resetting all of my quest features etc. Made sure all of the options that are supposed to be checked in Carbonite options are supposed to be checked are. And yep, I have the most recent Carbonite installed. I still cannot get my quests to show in the left, and for my quest log to show in Carbonite. Any suggestions?

09-01-12, 10:18 PM   #2
Twink
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by timberly View Post
My quest log and tracker were fine one minute and gone the next. I have tried all the suggestions listed here in the forums. Made sure all the correct buttons are pushed. I have tried deleting all files and reinstalling. I have tried resetting all of my quest features etc. Made sure all of the options that are supposed to be checked in Carbonite options are supposed to be checked are. And yep, I have the most recent Carbonite installed. I still cannot get my quests to show in the left, and for my quest log to show in Carbonite. Any suggestions?

Was this after the patch hit by any chance?

09-04-12, 05:53 PM   #3
jovenyoung
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I've had something like this happen before and for some reason when you open the quest log (by pressing L or clicking on the Gold ! at the bottom middle) all of my quests had the small gold dot next to them turned off. This tells Carbonite that you don't want to track this quest in your on screen log.

Simple fix if that is your problem just re-click them on...

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quests not being tracked