11-29-17, 01:55 PM   #1
iTzSouth
A Defias Bandit
Action Bars Not Showing Global Cooldown?

I have been having for a while now. Its so frustrating and no one knows a fix for it! I downloaded the addon BugSack and went to raid to replicate the issue and caught 22 bugs. Is there a way for me to export this log and send it to you all so you can analyze it and maybe figure out what is causing me issue?

This is the issue.

I have a pretty simple UI setup, just use Bartender4 to customize the UI and bars to make it easier to see, but recently my bars randomly stopped showing my GCD and cooldown timer and I have to constantly /reload to fix it. When this issue happens, when I cast an instant spell like Rejuvanation as druid, the action bars will not spin for a half second showing me when i can/cant cast since the global cooldown. Also, all of my big cooldowns, like Tranq (3 min) or barksin (1 min) will show as if they are castable, when I just used them and they are on cooldown..

It happens usually in the middle of raiding boss fights, and it is so frustrating, I have tried blizz forums with no luck.
11-29-17, 01:57 PM   #2
iTzSouth
A Defias Bandit
Here are some of the most repeated errors. These are just 2 of the 24 total errors.

37x [string "GameTooltip:OnEnter"]:5: Attempt to access forbidden object from code tainted by an AddOn
[C]: in function `SetUnitDebuff'
[string "*:OnEnter"]:5: in function <[string "*:OnEnter"]:1>

Locals:
InCombatSkipped

and

90x [string "GameTooltip:OnUpdate"]:5: Attempt to access forbidden object from code tainted by an AddOn
[C]: in function `SetUnitDebuff'
[string "*:OnUpdate"]:5: in function <[string "*:OnUpdate"]:1>

Locals:
InCombatSkipped

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Action Bars Not Showing Global Cooldown?