03-21-09, 08:15 PM   #1
Tehryn
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

Here's to you Scott

Hey Scott,

I've been following the Addon Policy Change thread in the forum (up to page 39 now...) and notwithstanding the trolls and crapartists that feel the need to stir up mod authors and their supporters, I am 100% behind you and hope that you will continue to refine and polish nUI for a long time to come. As always, I appreciate your time, effort and willingness to not only develop nUI but also be as involved in the forum here as you are.

By the way... what the #*@!@$* are you doing here reading this post huh? Get back to the other forum!

~lol~

"Slight variations in spelling and grammar may have been added in order to enhance this post's individual character and beauty, and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects"
[0x81BEB11E]
03-21-09, 09:10 PM   #2
spiel2001
nUI's Author

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
~lol~

Nah... I've pretty much moved on from the debate... better things to do. I think pretty much all of the points that can be made have been made. Now it's up to Bliz.

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/
03-22-09, 03:31 AM   #3
Loso86
A Defias Bandit
also sorry to hear about what happened, if you need to know any great free hosting site's let me know i can hook you up with some great one's that are better then payed hosting sites.
03-22-09, 03:39 AM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Loso86 View Post
also sorry to hear about what happened, if you need to know any great free hosting site's let me know i can hook you up with some great one's that are better then payed hosting sites.

And on that note:

It might not be much but I am already paying for a domain name and am currently using it for my guild website and my own personal hobbies. I will gladly get a subdomain set up you can use for nUI usage if you ever need to.

In the mean time I will post up nUI images and links to your website for my fellow guildies to peruse. Although I know one of my guildies had to drop your addon as it hogged his system too much but he did love it.
03-22-09, 04:51 AM   #5
spiritwulf
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Ouch, time to get a new pc. Until recently i was playing wow on a 5yr old dell with nui and about 40 other addons loaded. If he is having that much trouble with nUI installed he needs a new pc hehe.
not for pleasure
but for survival
03-22-09, 11:58 AM   #6
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
He's upgraded it a bit I think but wasn't allowed to go too crazy as they have a kid on the way so wife has put her foot down.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » General » nUI: Community Chat » Here's to you Scott