01-06-11, 09:03 PM   #1
Duchess
An Aku'mai Servant
Pet not attacking

When I click the red "attack" button on my pet bar, he doesn't. He just sits there next to me. Even when I try putting him on aggressive, he sits there.

On the subject, what is the button # or whatever for the pet bar so I can try binding that key and see if it helps anything.

01-06-11, 09:35 PM   #2
Blanckaert
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
If you are using the STANDARD Wow Interface Bindings, the 'Pet' Bar key bindings are:

Ctrl 1 Pet Attack (starts the first one on the left...)
Ctrl 2 - Pet Follow
Ctrl 3 - Pet Move To

Ctrl 4 - Spec Attack
Ctrl 5 - ''
Ctrl 6 - ''
Ctrl 7 - ''

Ctrl 8 - Aggresive
Ctrl 9 - Defensive
Ctrl 0 - Passive

ALSO You can find these key bindings in 'Game Menu' 'Key Bindings' then scroll down to Pet ACtion Bar, under the 'Action Bar' bindings...

Another Thread on the issue...
Have fun, and remember WOW is just a game, for us to enjoy, and all the Addons we use.... remember the programmer is a human too, and MOST times, is doing this as a hobby, so give them time to have their life, so they can fix the addons, so we can have our WOW life.

01-07-11, 08:17 AM   #3
Duchess
An Aku'mai Servant
Ok thank you very much I was trying the standard interface just to see if it was something with Nui that was the problem. I will try this and see if it shows.

Also, someone else told me that you don't get "control" over your pet until level 10. I am 9 right now so that might explain it as well.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Pet not attacking