05-30-08, 03:57 AM   #21
JaceDaAce
A Black Drake

SO how is this UI progressing I would love an update till we can download and use this it looks great
06-03-08, 09:52 AM   #22
blessedarkangel
A Cyclonian
Sorry I havent been updateing.. lol.. ill post a link later when its finaly all done.. >.> .. I changed the 3d models.. Allthought I have them saved .. I moved it to xperl .. for stablility .. and to have one mod insted of 3 for each aspect that i have to change... Like raid .. Models.. and party.. Xperl just does it all.. and also has a nice targeting system to make it all "click to target what this person is targeting" it takes away from the mazzel feel .. but it ups the FPS I also put in Omen.. and Dotimer for some added abilty... over time ill progress it somore and add in other things.. I'm still spruceing it up as I go along.. I MIGHT actualy go back to the 3d models if i can find somthing better to use for unit frames that ecompasess raid and party and can switch back and fourth seemlessly
heres a SS of what i got right now...

06-07-08, 11:55 PM   #23
JaceDaAce
A Black Drake

Pitbull can give you 3d portrait raid frames and vertical bars just for your information
06-13-08, 05:45 AM   #24
blessedarkangel
A Cyclonian
got a link for it?
06-13-08, 07:15 AM   #25
Eas
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Here's pitbull

http://www.wowace.com/wiki/PitBull

and for vertical bars, they can be confusing to find, so just in case

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?p=92988

There's a guide I posted for vertical bars. Sorry if I seem self promoting, but it seems like people are always asking me how to do it, so I thought it would be a good idea to add it.
06-13-08, 05:38 PM   #26
JaceDaAce
A Black Drake

How did Pitbull work out as I am really looking forward to trying your UI
06-18-08, 11:20 AM   #27
JaceDaAce
A Black Drake

I guess pitbull was not that good then?
06-29-08, 08:53 PM   #28
blessedarkangel
A Cyclonian
Oh wow.. been a while since i updated this.. I tried pitbull and didnt like it to much.. i decided on sticking with xperl.. ive been raiding alot so i havent had much time.. other then an on the fly tweak of the UI..ill update and upload it in a couple days
07-21-08, 10:39 PM   #29
Brekkana
A Murloc Raider

was reading your thread and "following" along with your posts that had pics, I like what I see as well, no post as to whether you've finished or if we can try this yet, please update?

thanks!

~Brekkana~
07-22-08, 05:30 AM   #30
denon066
A Kobold Labourer
This interface for warrior?
08-22-08, 03:10 AM   #31
Borlandino
A Defias Bandit
Wow fantastic) ... i want your UI ) it looks much better then any other i seen before)
08-22-08, 03:14 AM   #32
Borlandino
A Defias Bandit
mb you will integreat in your UI chatmod addon - it shows time , class and lvl of playersa in chat and you can use names in massedges for inv or /w very usefull - some flood control also ) need it?
08-22-08, 06:50 AM   #33
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

This doesnt have to do directly with your UI, but quick question, what program is the little bar at the top (outside of WOW) that is displaying various programs, Example -> Fraps, Limewire, Vent, Trillian, Firefoz, Windows Live Messanger.

08-22-08, 10:26 AM   #34
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

That little program looks like Rocket Dock to me. Basically some very nice Mac users made a version of the OSX dock for us windows folks. I use it myself.

Can get it at rocketdock.com

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
08-22-08, 12:14 PM   #35
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Looks like ObjectDock to me, but I haven't used RocketDock to compare. Though I do have that skin.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-23-08, 06:43 AM   #36
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Haha, thanks. I have acctualy used both of those programs, I stopped though because i didnt like the skins that came with it, although I do really like this skin.

I cant belive I didnt notice it.

08-23-08, 11:30 AM   #37
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by 0Blackmage0 View Post
because i didnt like the skins that came with it,
http://www.wincustomize.com/

there are more sites like that, too
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-23-08, 12:02 PM   #38
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by 0Blackmage0 View Post
Haha, thanks. I have acctualy used both of those programs, I stopped though because i didnt like the skins that came with it, although I do really like this skin.

I cant belive I didnt notice it.

I've made a few custom skins for RocketDock. Lemme know if you'de like to check them out and I'll PM you the link.
10-16-08, 07:27 PM   #39
blessedarkangel
A Cyclonian
hmmm

BACK AT IT AGAIN.. i got everything up and running after the patch cept for my nifty twin dragon hud.. hopefully somone ups and decides to go into the interface request forum and try to make it work for me.. Cause ive racked my brain trying to fix it .. x.x Ill be updateing.. and this time Ill actualy release my UI when its done and theres no more bugs... Couple things im having problems with.. is topscores Fu isnt wanting to show.. nitther is bugsack on fubar.. alot of things are broken.. and need fixing.. Sorry about the sudden drop off the planet .. Wont happen again.. Thanks for all the awsome comments by you guys.. thats why ill be releasing the UI for you guys.. so you all can have it and enjoy it as much as i do ..

Problems as of right now..

Fubar addons.. all of them dont want to work/show
Topscores Fu
Bugsack Fu
Omen Fu

Twin dragon Hud .. Not working.. x.x (kill everyone in thier sleep)

Autobar makes things tiny when you first log in.. You have to use buttonfaccade and change the skin and make em normal size..

Craft list 2 isnt working.. well .. it kinda is.. But it makes it so i cant type in the regular chat windows .. or see any chats..

Also Cant remove buffs on Xperl like you normaly could..

hmm thats all i can think of atm.. Ill be posting some SS soonish.. after i work on it a bit more.

Things i changed..

Moved to Dominos.. since bongos is a thig of the past..
Put in WIM3 Nifty Im chat prog.. Also prat Fane and Some other chat manage stuff..

Oh also .. Im looking for a super inspect that works.. for when you inspect people that shows bonuses talents gear.. that sort of thing.. All the ones i have found are broken.. I use to have super inspect .. but .. 3.0 destroyed my UI.. x.x
10-17-08, 06:09 PM   #40
blessedarkangel
A Cyclonian

So this is what i got so far.. after hours and hours of fixing .. finding updates and messing with things.. I finaly got a suitable screenshot to show.. I fixed the problem of some addons not showing in fubar with the Broker2fubar addon.. still having the trouble with the superminibuttons on autobar and i put in ICEHud.. bleh.. Twingdragoncometomeplease!!!

things that are still giving me problems..

Craftlist2
Xperl
Omenfu
TopScoresfu

Cant find a good inspecter

Oh and I cant find in Icehud options how to get rid of the numbers below the bars.. they annoy the crap outta me.. If anyone can help me get rid of those.. i would be greatfull

Oh and updated to the latest verision of object dock full .. lol >.>

EDIT:

Got Omenfu to work along with a couple other things like Button faccade on fubar now.. just need topscores fu to work now..

Onward to finding a super inspect..

My bugsack is only reporting 4 errors

Some random one..
Somthing from sorens easy rotations about buffs..
Topscores fu
and somthing to do with my omenfu.. maybe the old addon i had put in place..(was right deleted the old fubar omen addon)

Last edited by blessedarkangel : 10-17-08 at 06:29 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Help with UI..