12-05-15, 05:32 PM   #1
Nontentional
A Murloc Raider
Titan Panel plug-in that shows status of all profs across all characters

Is there a plug-in for the add-on Titan Panel that when moused over would show the status of (up to) all your characters professions? I scoured the internet but the closest thing i could find for titan panel to help track cross-character profs was one that showed data only for the one character you are on. there is the addon Altoholic, but its a stand alone and doesn't show what the 1st/2nd prof's are (just their level) and I was hoping for a quick thing on Titan Panel that once settings are chosen all it takes is a quick mouse over to get the info desired.

If not, can I request one or get assistance to create one myself?
What I'm looking for is as follows:
- Very similarly based off how the built in Titan Panel "Currency" works. Maybe this could be built from it's infrastructure?
- When moused over, it would show your alts in a list sortable/hide-able by realm and/or faction
- Of characters based on previous bullet shown, names would be on the left, Prof's would be on the right:
- Options for Prof's would be by text, icon, or both for what the prof's name is
- Further options would allow you to select which profs are seen (as some people may not care about certain profs, such as Fishing or Cooking). My suggested toggle options would be: "Main Prof 1", "Main Prof 2", "Archaeology", "Fishing", "Cooking", & "First Aid". I went in and suggested this order as it is the order presented on the Professions window within the WoW HUD and I imagine that would make for easier programming, but if its easy to do I suppose you could toggle this sorting or an alphabetical sorting.
- Of course a toggle so people can choose that during combat if it would temp-disable the info panel that pops up upon mouse over.
- Lastly, the data that actually APPEARS on the titan bar while not moused over would be the current characters prof data, as toggled by the previous bullet's metrics.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by Nontentional : 12-05-15 at 07:51 PM. Reason: accidently multi-posted but never mind
12-05-15, 08:31 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Maybe something like AraBrokerTradeskills would fit the bill?
12-05-15, 09:31 PM   #3
Nontentional
A Murloc Raider
No unfortunately. Its a neat add-on and I might use it for the Cooldown tracking, but it doesn't allow access to see cross account my other characters professions (at least that i could see in its description.)

THank you for looking though
12-06-15, 01:02 PM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

What caught my eye was in the options config menu listing. The ability to show/hide/delete alts data. I'm not sure if it will/can handle multiple accounts though. Bold emphasis is mine.

Config menu:
- Filter tradeskills (2 filtering levels).
- Track a particular profession.
- Include ready CDs when scanning: by default, when you scan a profession, it only adds cooling down CDs.
- Show/Hide hints.
- Show/Hide alts skills.
- Show only primary skills in the alt. tooltip (can be combined).
- Show only professions that have a craft window (can be combined).
- Remove alts data.
- Display the number of ready CD (instead of the last selected tradeskill).
- Edit signaletic colors (see below).

*EDIT* Just tested the addon for myself. Here's a screenshot of it with Alts data showing. Top right corner.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_120615_141328.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	522.2 KB
ID:	8670  

Last edited by Vis : 12-06-15 at 01:17 PM.
12-06-15, 02:04 PM   #5
Nontentional
A Murloc Raider
I looked everywhere for that config menu. Your screen shot looks like exactly what I want, but I cannot figure out how to get to it.

- Right clicked on titan panel, saw profession sub-menu, nothing was in it.
- Saw "Configuration", clicked it, it took me the Interface/Addons/Titan Panel section with all the extra drop down menus. I intently scanned each one and could not find the config settings you detailed.

Please help! WHat you have is what i want!

Thank you again.
12-06-15, 10:03 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You need to log into each character (and probably also open the tradeskill window) for the addon to know anything about a character.

/edit: I use that addon myself.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-06-15, 11:44 PM   #7
Nontentional
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
You need to log into each character (and probably also open the tradeskill window) for the addon to know anything about a character.

/edit: I use that addon myself.
YES!!!!! I didn't realize when you first suggested that addon above that it was a Titan Panel thing! So I didn't have it installed when you were telling methe config instructions, hence my confusion, lol.

BUT YES! It works amazing! Exactly what I wanted and the cooldown counter is awesome! Woooooo!!!!!!

THank you very much!

Why Yes I am a little excited, how could you tell?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Titan Panel plug-in that shows status of all profs across all characters